Free Download AdFoxly Plugin, AdFoxly is an Ads Manager WordPress plugin for managing ads and their area [where you place ads]. It can work with Google AdSense, Media.net, Propeller ads, Infolinks, Amazon, and any other ad networks for additional or custom advertisers. Advertisement as a WordPress device. Place your ad (such as an Adsense code, image, or gif) in any default WordPress sidebar as you wish or in any other place directly using the default WordPress shortcut. Choose where you want your ads to appear on your website. You would be in favor of showing ads only on mobile, only on desktop, or both. Once the ad is visible on all devices. U can also place sticky ads on your website. You may like-Avada v7.6.1 – WordPress Theme Free Download [Activated]
- No ads limit in a single campaign.
- Configure different types of clicks and views.
- Set campaign start and end dates.
- Select post or page class where ads shouldn’t appear.
- Select the post or page class wherever the ads are accessible,
- Select the post or page tag where ads shouldn’t appear.
- Sticky ad on rock bottom,
- Ad within the Post Content,
- Ad Before Post Content,
- Sticky ad on the highest,
- In the middle of the post,
- Sticky ad on the correct,
- Ad when Post Content,
- Sticky ad on the left
- After a paragraph,
- Sticky Ad,
- Pop-up Ad,
PRO options for Campaigns
- Defined countries wherever the ad is visible,
- Days of the week once the ad is visible,
- Specific hours once the ad is visible,
- Max ad views per one user,
Download AdFoxly Plugin – Ads Manager Adsense Earning Booster WordPress Feature:
Autofill the fields: You only need to fill in the fields you want to fill. banner title? No worries. AdFoxly may try to get all the knowledge from the image. Just keep the image. Choose one of several places which is selected to you and forget about any change in the code. Just What You Click is What You Want. No more digging in the code.
Advertising Campaign: Set up your own or your advertising supplier’s requirements like specific posts, pages, categories, tags, countries, and more. One click per specific user? There is no downside to AdFoxly. Settings and various options: Put your Ads.txt in settings, and AdFoxly can save that file to your hosting. You wouldn’t want any more plugins for that! Paste your Facebook picture element if you want to create ads on Facebook and retarget your guests. You don’t like any more plugins for that!