Looking to download and install the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic android app on your PC, you can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article. I will show you how to download and install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic android app on both Windows 7,8,10, Laptop and Mac computers.
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is an iPhone and iPad game app released in July 2013. The app is a port of the 1991 Sega Genesis game Sonic the Hedgehog. The game is a 2D side-scrolling platformer in which the player controls Sonic the Hedgehog as he attempts to save the world from the evil Dr. Robotnik. Sonic the Hedgehog Classic received mixed reviews from critics, who praised the game’s graphics and nostalgia value but criticized its controls and lack of new content.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic|
|Updated on||Jun 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.sonic1px|
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic App Features and User Guide
The classic Sonic arcade game that started it all is now optimized for mobile devices! If you love classic SEGA games, you’ll love playing Sonic the Hedgehog!
Race at lightning speed as Sonic the Hedgehog! Run through loop-de-loops as you collect rings. Rediscover the thrill of racing through all seven of classic Sonic the Hedgehog game zones! Help Sonic and his friends defeat the evil Mr. Eggman!
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic arcade games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classic games brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Sonic is Now Optimized for Mobile. Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivaled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
– Gotta Go Fast! Challenge yourself with the all-new Time Attack game mode.
– New Playable Characters! Play as Sonic’s friends Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
– Classic Arcade Games. If you love classic games from the 90’s, you’ll have a blast playing Sonic the Hedgehog. The classic SEGA game, remastered for mobile devices brings you the best classic gameplay and optimizes the arcade experience!
– Video Game Controller Support. Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
Play the original Sonic the Hedgehog arcade game from SEGA! The fun classic arcade game that started it all is back for your mobile device! Run, jump and race through fun courses and levels. Unlock Sonic’s friends, including Tails and Knuckles!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG VIDEO GAME TRIVIA
– Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this mobile game remake!
– Sonic The Hedgehog was released in video game arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems.
– While “Eggman” is Dr. Robotnik’s nickname in the West, “Eggman” is his actual name in Japan.
– – – –
Sonic The Hedgehog Classic is ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play is available with an in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic Features
Sonic The Hedgehog was the first game to feature Sonic the Hedgehog as the main playable character.
Whats New In This New Update
Bug fixes and refinements
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic available for PC?
You cannot download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic directly, but you can use Android Emulator to install and download it.
2) Can I download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic For MAC?
Emulators allow you to download APKs from Google Play Store or from the APK store.
3) How do I install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on Windows 10?
To install any of these emulators, follow the installation instructions.
4) How can I download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on PC without an Emulator like BlueStacks?
It is not possible to download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on PC without an emulator unless it is available in the Microsoft Windows store.
Overall, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is an entertaining and nostalgic game that I would recommend to anyone looking for a classic platforming experience. The controls are responsive and easy to learn, and the graphics and music are faithful to the original game. I found myself quickly drawn into the game’s addictive and challenging gameplay, and I had a lot of fun playing through the levels. If you’re looking for a fun game to play on your mobile device, Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is definitely worth a try.