V-Direct is an amazing tool that allows you to stream and remotely control your video content. It provides a great way to manage your video files and play them back on any device.
In this article, we will show you how to download V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo MOD APK For Android in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo technical specifications first.
|App Name:||V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Remote & Video Streaming Develops|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Oct 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
What is V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo Pro Mod APK use for?
V-Direct is a VideoLAN streaming and remote control Android application. It can be used to stream video and audio from a computer running the VideoLAN media player to an Android device, and to remotely control the VideoLAN media player.
V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo Pro MOD APK Download
V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo was developed by Remote & Video Streaming Develops and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo from Google Play Store under the Video Players & Editors category. The latest version of V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo is 17.8 on Play store with total users of 13433757. The V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo Mod APK
Installing the V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo app:
- Click Here V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo and Download The V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo icon on your app area .
- Open V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo MOD APK
3gp, ts, m2ts, vob, ogg, asf, wma, wav, dv, mpeg2, mpegts, dvd, svcd, ogm, ogv, ogg, ogx, spx, flac, ape, aac, m4a, mpc, mp+, m2a, m4p, m4b, m4r, 3ga, 3g2, 3gp2, 3gpp, 3gpp2, flv, swf, m2ts, mts, ts, tp, trp, mpg, vob, dv, dirac, dts, dtshd, a52, a52b, a52c, dca, eac3, thd, truehd, mlp, dts-hd, dvb, mxa, rma, wav, wv, w
V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo App Overview and Details
With more than TEN MILLION downloads, V-Direct is the #1 Video Streaming Player/Remote for Android™!
* Remote control your desktop VLC™ from your Phone/Tablet (play, pause, stop, volume, fullscreen, change video/song, dvd menu control, change audio tracks, change subtitle tracks, etc.)
* Streaming from Android to Computer (Video, music and photos)
* Its internal video player allows streaming content from the Computer to Android (Video, music and photos)
* Subtitles supported
If you have any question, request or complaint, please don’t give the app a low rate, just send us an email and we will answer within a few hours (sometimes within a few minutes!). Be sure we will do our best to solve your specific problem.
To configure VLC™ in your PC/Mac, just download and run the following script in your PC (only windows):
(Remember running it as administrator the first time: Right click on it and then “Run as Administrator”)
Windows will ask you permission to make changes in the installation folder and allow VLC™ to access the network. Those actions are necessary for proper function, please allow them.
What does the script do?
Basically, It starts VLC™ with its web interface enabled, and passes it some parameters to improve codec finding and rtsp streaming performance.
If you don’t use windows, you can follow this connection guide:
Important notes about VideoLan™ VLC™ Versions:
RECOMMENDED VLC™ VERSIONS: 2.2.1, 2.2.0, 2.1.5, 2.1.4, 2.1.3, 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0, 2.0.8, 2.0.7, 2.0.6, 2.0.5, 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.0, 1.1.11
NOT RECOMMENDED VERSIONS: 2.0.4, 2.0.1, versions older than 1.1.11
if you need any specific version of VLC™, you can find it here:
supported formats: avi, flv, mp4, mp3, mkv, wmv, jpg, mpeg, mpg, rmvb, m4v, mov, 3gp, ts, vob. (Some videos in these formats might not work because sometimes PC/Mac VLC™ can’t transcode them into an android supported format -mp4 or 3gp-)
If you are looking for the Official VideoLabs™ VLC™ Mobile version, you can find it here:
more info: http://vlcdirectprofreeconnect.blogspot.com/
Attribution for images shown in screenshots:
“Space” by Sweetie187 (http://goo.gl/bshu1c) / CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)
“Hot Air Balloons” by Nicolas Raymond (http://goo.gl/X9l6Fo) / CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US)
“Glaciar do Mer de Glace” by Denise Mayumi (http://goo.gl/GsXzUV) / CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)
“Paris Moonlight” by Brin Kennedy (http://goo.gl/ugwSpN) / CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US)
Whats New In this V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo?
MP4 streaming minor fixes
VLC 188.8.131.52 support
VLC 3.0 connection fixes
OSX connection improvements
V-Direct is a great way to watch live streaming video and remotely control your computer. The video quality is excellent, and the ability to control your computer from your phone or tablet is very handy. The only downside is that it can be a bit tricky to set up, but once you get the hang of it, it’s a great tool to have in your arsenal.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the V-Direct (VLC Streaming & Remo.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.