The University of Toronto’s Campus Safety team is dedicated to keeping students, staff, and faculty safe. We work hard to maintain a safe and secure environment on campus, and we are always here to help in any way we can. If you ever have any safety concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you stay safe and secure while you are on campus.
Our goal is to help you get the U of T Campus Safety MOD APK for andorid and install it on your phone. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
|App Name:||U of T Campus Safety On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||University of Toronto – Official|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
What is U of T Campus Safety Pro Mod APK use for?
The app is used for a variety of things, including getting help from campus safety, contacting campus safety, viewing campus safety resources, and submitting tips to campus safety.
U of T Campus Safety Pro MOD APK Download
U of T Campus Safety was developed by University of Toronto – Official and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download U of T Campus Safety from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of U of T Campus Safety is 1.9 on Play store with total users of 1113. The U of T Campus Safety app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install U of T Campus Safety Mod APK
Installing the U of T Campus Safety MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the U of T Campus Safety app:
- Click Here U of T Campus Safety and Download The U of T Campus Safety MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the U of T Campus Safety icon on your app area .
- Open U of T Campus Safety app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install U of T Campus Safety Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for U of T Campus Safety here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of U of T Campus Safety MOD APK
University of Toronto. –
– Request a Safe Ride: Request a Safe Ride from University of Toronto Campus Police. –
– Emergency Lighting: Turn your device into a flashlight in the event of an power outage or other emergency. –
– Siren: Use your device as a siren in the event of an emergency. –
– Stop Arm: Request a crossing guard at a specific location on campus.
U of T Campus Safety App Overview and Details
U of T Campus Safety is the official safety app of University of Toronto. It is the only app that integrates with University of Toronto’s safety and security systems. Campus Police has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the University of Toronto campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
U of T Campus Safety features include:
– Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the University of Toronto area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
– Report an Incident: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to University of Toronto Campus Police.
– Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at University of Toronto.
– Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
– TravelSafer: Allow Campus Police to monitor a user’s walk. If a user feels unsafe when walking on campus, they can request a Virtual TravelSafer and a dispatcher on the other end will monitor their journey until they reach their destination.
– Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to University of Toronto Campus Police in real-time in case of a crisis.
– Campus Maps
– Campus Map: Navigate around the University of Toronto area.
– TTC Map: Find transit routes currently in service.
– Be Prepared: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
– Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
– Chat with Campus Police: Communicate live with safety staff at University of Toronto via chat.
– Notification History: Find previous Push Notifications for this app with the date and time.
– Share Map with your Location: Send your location to a friend by sending them a map of your position.
– I’m OK!: Send your location and a message indicating that “You’re OK” to a recipient of your choosing.
– Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from University of Toronto safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
Whats New In this U of T Campus Safety?
The U of T Campus Safety app is a great way to stay informed about campus safety and security. It is user-friendly and provides timely information about safety and security incidents on campus. The app is a valuable resource for students, staff and faculty at the University of Toronto.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the U of T Campus Safety on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This U of T Campus Safety to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for U of T Campus Safety and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the U of T Campus Safety. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the U of T Campus Safety.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.