Speech and logic are two important tools that we use in our everyday lives. They help us communicate our thoughts and ideas, and they help us reason through complex problems.
When we use speech, we are using the symbols of language to communicate our thoughts and ideas. This is how we are able to share our experiences with others, and it is how we are able to communicate our needs and wants.
Logic is the process of reasoning. This is how we are able to take the information that we have and use it to solve problems. Logic helps us to see the connections between things, and it helps us to understand why things happen.
Our goal is to help you get the Tell a Story – Speech & Logic MOD APK for andorid and install it on your phone. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
|App Name:||Tell a Story – Speech & Logic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
What is Tell a Story – Speech & Logic Pro Mod APK use for?
The Tell a Story – Speech & Logic Android App can be used to help improve communication skills and logic skills. The app can be used to help practice storytelling, as well as to help improve problem solving skills.
Tell a Story – Speech & Logic Pro MOD APK Download
Tell a Story – Speech & Logic was developed by LADistribution and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Tell a Story – Speech & Logic from Google Play Store under the Educational category. The latest version of Tell a Story – Speech & Logic is 2.2.0 on Play store with total users of 1783979. The Tell a Story – Speech & Logic app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install Tell a Story – Speech & Logic Mod APK
Installing the Tell a Story – Speech & Logic MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Tell a Story – Speech & Logic app:
- Click Here Tell a Story – Speech & Logic and Download The Tell a Story – Speech & Logic MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Tell a Story – Speech & Logic icon on your app area .
- Open Tell a Story – Speech & Logic app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install Tell a Story – Speech & Logic Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Tell a Story – Speech & Logic here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Tell a Story – Speech & Logic MOD APK
1. Trains speech and logic
2. Best for children ages 4-7
3. Realistic and colorful pictures
4. 3 levels of difficulty
5. Improves attention and concentration
6. Teaches how to tell a story
7. Helps establish relationships between pictures
8. Encourages higher level of abstraction
9.practice saying complete and meaningful sentences
10. use logic to come to conclusions based on observed facts
Tell a Story – Speech & Logic App Overview and Details
This educational game for kids trains speech and logic. It is best for children ages 4, 5, 6 and 7 years old.
Each of the tasks presents a sequence of pictures on the screen that together tell a story, yet the pictures get mixed at the start of the round. The child has to put the pictures back into the correct order and tell the story these pictures display. The game effectively trains the ability to speak in complete and meaningful sentences as well as to come to logical conclusions based on observed facts. To place the pictures in the correct order, children need to first establish causal, temporal, spatial and other logic relationships between the smaller pieces and demonstrate a rather high level of abstraction. Examining pictures itself trains attention and concentration.
Ask your kid to tell a short story or in some way explain why the pictures should be in that order as well as what happens on the pictures. Each story has a beginning, then some development, and finally an ending. All the pictures are realistic, colorful, and aimed at young kids.
The game offers tasks with 3 levels of difficulty:
1. Easy – sequences of 4 easy pictures (for example, 1. whole apple, 2. bitten apple, 3. half-eaten apple, 4. apple core)
2. Medium – sequences of 4 pictures which together make a small story with a simple plot
3. Hard – sequences of 5-6 pictures with a longer plot where the child needs to establish temporal and causal relationships
Whats New In this Tell a Story – Speech & Logic?
– minor bugfixes and improvements
This application is a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their storytelling skills. It provides a fun and interactive way to practice telling stories, and the built-in logic games help to improve critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The speech recognition feature is also a great way to improve pronunciation and public speaking skills. Overall, this is a great application for anyone who wants to improve their storytelling or public speaking skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Tell a Story – Speech & Logic on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Tell a Story – Speech & Logic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tell a Story – Speech & Logic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tell a Story – Speech & Logic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tell a Story – Speech & Logic.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.