If you need to record phone calls for work, TapeACall is the best call recorder for iPhone. With this app, you can record both incoming and outgoing calls with just a few taps. TapeACall makes it easy to save and share your recordings, so you can keep a record of important phone calls for work or personal use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Teltech Systems, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2021|
|Get it On:|
TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder Andorid App Summary
The TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder was developed by the popular developer agency named Teltech Systems, Inc.. They have the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1465631 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 29, 2021 was the last date the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder was updated with new features. If you want to use the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder for PC
recordings to any app or cloud service
– Share recordings with anyone you want, anytime you want!
– Two factor authentication
– End-to-end encryption
🗣 ADVANCED FEATURES
– Record multiple calls and merge them into one
– Add notes to your recordings
– Change recording settings
– Listen to recordings in the app or transfer to any app or cloud service
– Mark recordings as important
– Search through recordings
– Export your recordings in MP3 format
– Customer support
1. Record incoming and outgoing phone calls
2. Store recordings securely on your mobile device
3. Share recordings with anyone you want
4. Automatic transfer of recordings to any app or cloud service
5. Two factor authentication
6. End-to-end encryption
7. Record multiple calls and
TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder App Overview and Details
TapeACall is a leading phone call recorder for those who value their time and want to stay on top of all situations.
Record any type of incoming and outgoing phone calls in a tap! Whether it is a business call, interview, client’s call, bullies, or a daily conversation – all the information from a voice call can now be recorded in audio format and stored securely on your mobile device.
TapeACall is loved by on-the-go professionals who make many phone calls, journalists who are on a deadline, content creators who are looking for their next piece, consumers who hold businesses accountable, friends who are documenting memories, and many more!
“Whether you’re interviewing someone for an upcoming story or taking minutes for a big conference call, you may find yourself having to record a conversation. In three easy steps, TapeACall allows you to securely record any phone call.” – Business Insider
“… a solid call recording program that gives you just about every feature you could want and then some, from saveable MP3s to straightforward setup and use.” – Gizmodo
TapeACall’s crystal-clear audio quality and fast processing speeds will ensure you never let any detail fall through the cracks. With TapeACall, you can skip taking call notes and focus on your phone call!
Protect yourself in a world where access to necessary information is the key to success and safety. Record phone calls with this handy call recorder, and don’t miss a word!
📞 UNLIMITED CALL RECORDING
– Record incoming and outgoing calls in high quality
– Make as many recordings with TapeACall recorder as you wish
– Record conversation of any length
📝 EXCLUSIVE TRANSCRIPTION TOOL
– Transcribe recorded calls into text
– Copy and share your transcriptions
*transcription from the language of your device only
📼 RECORDING OF SCHEDULED CALLS
– Record zoom meeting automatically
– Synchronization with Google Calendar
📤 EASY TRANSFER
– Automatic transfer of your call recordings to your new devices
– Easily download the recording to your computer
– Ability to upload audio files to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive
– Email recordings taken during a phone call to yourself as MP3 files
– Share recordings via SMS, Facebook & Twitter directly from your call recorder
📲 COMFORTABLE STORAGE
– Label new call recordings so you can easily find them
– Access the desired recording as soon as you hang up
– Play any recording in the background
⭐️ ADDITIONAL SERVICES
– Information about call recording laws
– Automatic push notifications take you to the recording
– Customer service with real humans always ready to handle a conversation about the telephone recorder and it’s issues
– Developers that care about their customers and do their best to make the recorder as qualitative as possible
– New call recorder features added on an ongoing basis
☝️ NOTE: TapeACall recorder requires your carrier to support 3-way calling. SimpleTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this in the US.
Subscribe to Premium to access all the features of the call recorder.
Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-Year Subscription with a 7-day free trial
* 1-Month Subscription with a 7-day free trial
* A subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial period.
* Cancel a free trial or subscription anytime through your account settings on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy the premium content until the end of the free-trial period or paid subscription!
Terms of Service: https://tapeacall.com/terms
Whats New In this TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder?
We update our app regularly to make your experience even better. Every app update includes improvements for reliability and performance. We’ll also make sure to highlight any important new features right here. Thank you for choosing TapeACall!
– We have introduced “Call Assistant” feature to reduce the steps required to make inbound and outbound recordings more automated than ever before.
Please don’t forget to rate our app!!!
This app is great for recording phone calls, whether you’re recording an important business call or just wanting to save a conversation with a friend. The app is easy to use and records high-quality audio, making it a great option for anyone looking for a phone call recorder.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder Reviews
it works better than any other app that you can get for free. the problem with the free apps is that they only work if you put the phone call on speaker, if you don’t have it on speaker it’s still manages to pick up the call on most apps but you have to edit the audio in boost the volume like crazy or else you can’t hear the other side of the call. the main problem I have with this app is that you have to call another “access line” and that take some time. which makes it frustrating.
Very convenient app especially when it’s needed to use as proof when you have a conflict with somebody what they said not to be used of course as illegal issue but to show basically what they said if they deny it. Also I like that it will do a transcript it does not pick up all the words correctly it’s not perfect but it does get it across. I think the issue is the speed or rate of a person’s voice dictates how it’s going to show up on the transcription. Nothing is perfect 5*
The ONLY reason why I’m even giving it 2 Stars is because it actually records both ends of the call (so u don’t ONLY hear my voice). But I am uninstalling it and unsubscribing from it. So, it doesn’t record automatically nor does it give u the option to. So u have to manually record every time u want to record a conversation.. and it tells u to “merge” the call to record the call, but every time I click “merge” it clicks me over to a second line & disconnects me with my phone call. Disappointed.
I’m puzzled by all of the one star reviews. This app works great with my LG Stylo 6. I’ve tried so many recorders only to be disappointed when they didn’t work with Android 10. The voices on both ends are extremly clear. The steps you have to go through in order to record are simple, even a child can do it. They offer you a 7-day free trial. After the trial ends the cost will be under $20 annually or under $3 monthly. A small price to pay when you want good recordings. I will continue to use it.
Please avoid this app. Wouldn’t let me past the “optional” paid subscription page to use the app. Also, first asked for my phone number for a “verification” code to use the app, but when I went to enter it, it went straight to the “optional” paid subscription page and wouldn’t let me navigate away. The back button doesn’t work. The X at the top right of the screen doesn’t work.
I’ve been using this app for three years and it works pretty well. If the person you are speaking with does not speak up clearly and directly into their phone the app can struggle to understand what they are saying. It also struggles with some industry jargon. The app is easy to use and it is easy to export the audio to another app I use for transcription.
I really enjoy this phone recorder. The audio has exceptional sound and easy to use also. Great audio/ phone recorder for any phone, incoming calls or outgoing calls. I haven’t had any problems at all with this app. Try it! It looks complicated at first, but it’s so easy to use….Just try it, you’ll be pleased how easy this Tape A Call is. It’s the way to go if you’re in need for taping phone calls. Enjoy, because I have for many years. jrh
I’m happy with this app! I can hear both callers loud and clear on the recording, and it’s really cool that the call can be transcribed! The only thing is sometimes the transcriber gets the callers confused, and I couldn’t figure out how to restart the recording on the same call once I ended the recording. Also, I feel like I should mention that the transcription can be EDITED, so maybe not totally reliable to just go by the transcription.
I’m really not sure why all these “people” are writing negative reviews. I literally downloaded the app, bought the subscription, and tested it out. It seems to be working just fine. I have used several of these call recording apps that are on the market and so far this is the best one yet. Simple user interface, great quality audio on the recordings, the share file as a URL is a really nice feature, and the unlimited storage space too. I do think a few improvements could be made though.
This App needs work I want to ask for a refund but I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or not. The call recording needs to be automated. I don’t have time to click and wait for the call to merge the the other number that is linked to our account. Also the other person that called thinks I hung up on them. The merge takes too many step. I should recorded every call and transcript on demand the calls you choose. I want a refund my subscription is paused because of the problems I am having with this app. They need to fix it is doesn’t work like it was promoted. Four steps to record every call is too many. Too mush time wasted.
We refer the ownership of This TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.