Q-system is a tunnelling method used to construct underground tunnels. It was developed in Japan in the 1970s.
The Q-system is a shield tunneling method. A shield machine is used to excavate a tunnel and the surrounding soil is supported by an array of pipes, called a “jacking frame”. The jacking frame is connected to the shield machine and pushes it forward as it excavates the tunnel.
The Q-system is used to construct both road and railway tunnels. It has been used to construct some of the world’s longest tunnels, including the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland and the Seikan Tunnel in Japan.
Our goal is to help you get the Q-System (tunnelling) MOD APK for andorid and install it on your phone. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
|App Name:||Q-System (tunnelling) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
What is Q-System (tunnelling) Pro Mod APK use for?
The Q-System (tunnelling) Android App is used to tunnel your connection through a remote server, allowing you to bypass restrictions and access blocked websites and content.
Q-System (tunnelling) Pro MOD APK Download
Q-System (tunnelling) was developed by Sator and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Q-System (tunnelling) from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Q-System (tunnelling) is 3.0 on Play store with total users of 99. The Q-System (tunnelling) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install Q-System (tunnelling) Mod APK
Installing the Q-System (tunnelling) MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Q-System (tunnelling) app:
- Click Here Q-System (tunnelling) and Download The Q-System (tunnelling) MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Q-System (tunnelling) icon on your app area .
- Open Q-System (tunnelling) app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install Q-System (tunnelling) Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Q-System (tunnelling) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Q-System (tunnelling) MOD APK
1) The Q-system
2) A mobile phone application
3) Empirical design
4) Ground support
6) Underground excavations
7) Interactive input menus
8) Background reading
9) Graphical outputs
10) Automatically generated reports
Q-System (tunnelling) App Overview and Details
Gecko Geotechnics has developed a mobile phone application for empirically design ground support for tunnels and underground excavations using the Q-system. This application provides interactive input menus, background reading, and graphical outputs (Q-support chart & Modulus and Support Pressure chart). It also allows for emailing of automatically generated reports.
The Q-system (Barton et. al. 1974) was developed 40 years ago for describing rock mass quality in a quantitative way, using six important parameters and ratings of quality. These were first related to structural geology, in particular the number of joint sets, their roughness, whether there was clay-filling, followed by the effects of water and the stress/strength ratio. A logarithmic-like scale from about 0.001 to 1000 was the result. All the ratings of the key parameters are given in this guide, and include footnotes and a field-logging sheet and examples of its use. Linked to the Q-value and the span or height of the excavation in rock, and also reflecting the final purpose of the excavation, is an updated chart of recommended support and reinforcement for the arch and walls of underground excavations. Both tunnels and caverns are catered for, from roughly 3m to 60m span. Some 20 years ago the S(mr) support was updated by the same authors, replacing mesh reinforced shotcrete with fiber reinforced sprayed concrete or S(fr). The recommended PVC-sleeved (CT) bolts were more resistant to corrosion. The Q-system has always reflected single-shell B+S(fr) concepts of permanent support, as encompassed in the Norwegian Method of Tunnelling (NMT). During the 40 years of its use the Q-value has been shown to have empirical relationships to seismic velocity, deformation modulus, and tunnel or cavern deformation.
For user manual and further information visit www.geckogeotech.com
Whats New In this Q-System (tunnelling)?
Mandatory GooglePlay request update of app to target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26)
The Q-System is an effective method for tunnelling applications. It is a safe and efficient method that can be used in a variety of situations.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Q-System (tunnelling) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Q-System (tunnelling) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Q-System (tunnelling) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Q-System (tunnelling). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Q-System (tunnelling).
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.