PyTool USB Serial FOB is an open source tool that allows you to communicate with a computer using a USB connection. It is a simple and easy to use tool that can be used by anyone with a basic understanding of computers.
Our goal is to help you get the PyTool USB Serial F MOD APK for andorid and install it on your phone. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
|App Name:||PyTool USB Serial F On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Quan Lin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
What is PyTool USB Serial F Pro Mod APK use for?
PyTool USB Serial F Android App is used for communicating with the PyTool development board over a USB connection. It allows you to send commands and receive data from the board, and can be used for developing and debugging programs.
PyTool USB Serial F Pro MOD APK Download
PyTool USB Serial F was developed by Quan Lin and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download PyTool USB Serial F from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of PyTool USB Serial F is 0.8 on Play store with total users of 1416. The PyTool USB Serial F app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install PyTool USB Serial F Mod APK
Installing the PyTool USB Serial F MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the PyTool USB Serial F app:
- Click Here PyTool USB Serial F and Download The PyTool USB Serial F MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the PyTool USB Serial F icon on your app area .
- Open PyTool USB Serial F app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install PyTool USB Serial F Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for PyTool USB Serial F here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of PyTool USB Serial F MOD APK
* Use `app.set_script_result(object)` to set the script result field as string.
* Use `app.get_script_result()` to get the script result field as string.
* Use `app.get_input()` to get the script input field as string.
* Use `app.set_input(object)` to set the script input field as string.
* Use `app.get_usb_serial_device()` to get the USB serial device as object.
* Use `app.get_usb_serial_device_list()` to get a list of all USB serial devices as list of objects.
* Use `app.get_baudrate()` to get the baudrate as integer.
* Use `app.
PyTool USB Serial F App Overview and Details
PyTool USB Serial is a great tool for USB serial developing, debugging and monitoring.
It features Python script capability that gives you the greatest flexibility.
For ads free experience, please get the paid version.
Why script capability is desirable for USB serial tool?
Electrical engineers find it handy to use a hand held device like Android phone or tablet to debug or monitor serial communication in the field, factory or lab.
But nearly every communication system got its own protocol or data format.
Searching in a sea of hex data like “02a5b4ca….ff000803” and trying to figure out what is happening is not pleasant at all.
That is where PyTool USB Serial comes to help.
With the ability to run custom Python script, PyTool USB Serial can read and parse any received data, display it in the way you want, and even reply when it is needed.
There are script examples for quick start. Just copy and paste one of them to try them out.
There is also a handy USB serial terminal for general use.
It supports main stream USB serial drivers, including:
CDC ACM driver
Script General Guide
* The Python version used in this app is 3.8.
* This app is not designed as script editor although script can be edited in the script field.
The best way is to use your favorite script editor and then copy and paste the script.
* Always use 4 spaces for indentation to avoid weird errors.
* Most of the packages in standard Python library are available to import.
* If while loop is needed, always use `app.running_script` as condition in order to stop the script properly.
* Use `app.version` to get the app version string.
* Use `app.get_output()` to get the script output field as string.
* Use `app.set_output(object)` to display `object` in the script output field as string.
* Use `app.print_text(object)` as a shortcut for `app.set_output(app.get_output() + str(object))` to append text to the script output field.
* Use `app.clear_text()` as a shortcut for `app.set_output(“”)` to clear the script output field.
* Use `app.send_data(bytearray)` to send `bytearray` through serial port.
* Use `app.receive_data()` to read the data from the buffer as bytearray.
* Use `app.log_file(text)` to save a log file in storage.
The log file is located here [Storage Directory]/PyToolUSBSerial/log_[UTC Timestamp].txt.
text (str): Text Content
return (str): Full File Path
Here is one script example from this app:
# Display received data in hex and echo back.
from binascii import hexlify
from codecs import decode
# Try to fetch any data received in the buffer.
data_rcv = app.receive_data()
# Data represented in hex.
data_hex = decode(hexlify(data_rcv), ‘utf_8’, ‘ignore’)
# Display received data along with old data.
app.set_output(app.get_output() + data_hex)
# Echo back.
Whats New In this PyTool USB Serial F?
Python version for the script is 3.8.
Now the script runs in Python global environment. Existing scripts should still work as before.
Terminal settings are remembered.
`app.version` is added for checking app version.
This is a great application for anyone who needs to transfer data between their computer and a PyTool device. The application is very user friendly and the transfer process is quick and easy. Overall, this is a great application for anyone who needs to use a PyTool device.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the PyTool USB Serial F on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This PyTool USB Serial F to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PyTool USB Serial F and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the PyTool USB Serial F. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PyTool USB Serial F.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.