M-AIR QA is a tool that allows developers to automatically generate test cases from their source code. It is designed to help developers increase the quality of their code and to reduce the time spent on manual testing. M-AIR QA is easy to use and requires no configuration.
In this article, we will show you how to download M-AIR Q MOD APK For Android in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at M-AIR Q technical specifications first.
|App Name:||M-AIR Q On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MUSIC Tribe Brands DE GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Feb 7, 2017|
|Get it On:|
What is M-AIR Q Pro Mod APK use for?
M-AIR Q Android App gives you access to the world’s first truly global air traffic control system, providing real-time information on flights from around the world.
M-AIR Q Pro MOD APK Download
M-AIR Q was developed by MUSIC Tribe Brands DE GmbH and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download M-AIR Q from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of M-AIR Q is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 23979. The M-AIR Q app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install M-AIR Q Mod APK
Installing the M-AIR Q MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the M-AIR Q app:
- Click Here M-AIR Q and Download The M-AIR Q MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the M-AIR Q icon on your app area .
- Open M-AIR Q app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install M-AIR Q Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for M-AIR Q here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of M-AIR Q MOD APK
1. App provides full personal monitor mixing control to Android devices for all M AIR digital mixers
2. Access to all input channels, either individually or through the app’s MCA (Mix Control Association) faders
3. Channel panorama sliders allow mixing to a stereo aux bus
4. Users can group inputs to 4 MCAs, allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels
5. App provides hassle-free performance with no additional hardware or computer requirement
6. Remote control of monitor mixes for a virtually endless number of users
7. Select the Aux Bus for personal monitoring control from your Android smartphone or tablet
8. Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
9. Control all Channel Send Levels for all Inputs in your Aux Bus
10. Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
M-AIR Q App Overview and Details
MIDAS M-AIR Q for Android brings full personal monitor mixing to Android-powered devices for all M AIR Digital Mixers. Musicians can control their own monitor mix with full access to all input channels, either individually or through the app’s MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. The app also provides channel panorama sliders to allow mixing to a stereo aux bus. Each user can group the inputs to 4 MCAs, allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels – which greatly simplifies adjustments during live performance.
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the M AIR mixer’s wireless network. Various devices and display resolutions are supported for hassle-free performance with no additional hardware or computer requirement. Thanks to the MIDAS M AIR Q App, a virtually endless number of users can now remotely control of their own monitor mixes.
– Select the Aux Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
– Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
– MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channel signal levels via a single fader for: more me, less band; more click track, less percussion – the choice is yours!
– Nickname your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
– Choose the target Aux Bus for monitoring
– Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
– Control all Channel Send Levels for all Inputs in your Aux Bus
– Control the Auxiliary Stereo Channel and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Aux Bus
– Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
– Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher and M AIR Mixer firmware versions 1.13 or higher.
Whats New In this M-AIR Q?
The M-AIR Q application is a great tool for managing your air quality. It is easy to use and provides you with all the information you need to know about the air quality in your area. It is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to improve their air quality.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the M-AIR Q on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This M-AIR Q to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-AIR Q and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-AIR Q. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-AIR Q.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.