11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite is an app designed to help children learn and revise Maths. The app contains a variety of different question types to test children’s knowledge of Maths. The questions are based on the UK National Curriculum and are aligned to the 11+ exams. The app also contains a progress tracker so that children can track their progress and see how they are improving.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite on your computer.
|App Name:||11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Webrich Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite in the Education category. You can download and install 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite on your Android phone from there. Webrich Software is the developer of 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite who made this app.
17_JUL_2021 is the latest version of 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 17636. Plus, you’ll see that 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite has a good user rating of 3.2.
You can install the latest version of 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite, which is Jul 18, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite for PC
revisited. The app automatically keeps track of the topics covered, questions attempted and the ones to be attempted. The users can review the questions anytime, anywhere. They can take the tests in the offline mode as well.
1. 11+ Maths app contains quick revision notes and tons of questions to help your child prepare for the 11+ exams.
2. This app covers 32 topics, with each topic having quick revision notes and 10 questions.
3. Questions are similar to the ones asked in 11+ common entrance exams set by grammar schools and independent private schools in UK and around the world.
4. The questions vary in difficulty levels, ranging from 1 to 10.
5. On the completion of each test, the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped, along with the time taken on each question.
6. Every question can be revisited, and the app automatically keeps track of the topics covered, questions
11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite App Overview and Details
11+ Maths : Learn and Test app contains quick revision notes and tons of questions to help your child prepare for the 11+ exams and get into the school of your choice.
**NOTE: This is a lite version where in only few topics are available. All the remaining locked topics will be unlocked on buying the full version from within this lite version. It will be a one time purchase to unlock ALL the locked items in one go.
This app is one of the apps in 11+ apps series published by 11PlusApps.co.uk with comprehensive material and innovative design that makes 11+ exam preparation a fun.
This app covers 32 topics. Each topic has quick revision notes and 10 questions. Questions are similar to the ones asked in 11+ common entrance exams set by grammar schools and independent private schools in UK and around the world. They vary in difficulty levels ranging from 1 to 10.
These 32 types are categorized as follows.
• Number Facts
1. Place Value
3. Number Knowledge
4. Factors and Multiples
5. Number Sequences and Patterns
7. Percentages, Decimals and Fractions
• Using Numbers
8. Addition and Subtraction
11. Mixed Calculations
13. Number Machines
14. Number Facts
15. Mixed Topics
• Data Handeling
16. Data Tables and Pictograms
17. Bar Charts and Pie Charts
18. Venn Diagrams
19. Graphs and Charts
20. Mean, Median, Mode and Range
23. 2D Shapes
26. Symmetry and Transformations
27. 3D Shapes and Nets
29. Compass and Directions
• Units and Measures
30. Units and Measurements
31. Converting Units
32. Time and Timetables
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Covers all 32 commonly found types of questions.
• 320 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Whats New In this 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite?
In App Purchase Bug Fixed
Overall, the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite application is a great tool to help improve your child’s mathematical skills. It is comprehensive, yet easy to use and navigate, making it a great resource for both parents and children alike. The ability to track progress and set goals is also a fantastic feature, helping to ensure that your child is continually improving.
That’s it! That’s how you download 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite Reviews
I’ve looked for so many apps to help me with my SATS and 11+, and if you’re trying to do the same thing as me, I hugely reccomend this app. It is for free and you get all the info you need in 21 steps.
Hard but fun
I will recommend this app beacause it icreased my maths
It’s helpful in a scary way 🙂
I am 9 and can do year 2 A level maths so I worked out 11 X 88 which is 968 to make sure I was right I used Realcalc I was but the app said that I was not right. 😒 I hate this app I don’t recommend that you get it guys it SUCKS!!!! P.S I worked the question out in 30 seconds. 😶
I got this to help me on coordinates and long division! Turns out you have to pay for both of them. But on the pictures above it shows that its not locked shame on you webrich software!
Why is this app advertised as free when only a very limited portion of the content is provided for free? Why is it not clearly stated? I now have a very upset daughter that only had the best of intentions in learning. 1* for the misleading.
It’s a great app
We refer the ownership of This 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 11+ Maths – Learn & Test Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.