Google Assistant is a voice-activated assistant that provides interactive information and support when you need it. You can ask it questions, tell it to do things, and it will respond accordingly. Google Assistant is available on all Android devices and can be accessed by saying “Ok Google” or “Hey Google.”
|App Name:||Google Assistant On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
What is Google Assistant Pro Mod APK use for?
The Google Assistant Android App is used to provide users with a virtual assistant. This assistant can perform various tasks, such as providing information about the weather or search results, setting alarms, and adding items to a user’s calendar.
Google Assistant Pro MOD APK Download
Google Assistant was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Google Assistant from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Google Assistant is 0.1.474378801 on Play store with total users of 1592637988. The Google Assistant app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install Google Assistant Mod APK
Installing the Google Assistant MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Google Assistant app:
- Click Here Google Assistant and Download The Google Assistant MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Google Assistant icon on your app area .
- Open Google Assistant app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install Google Assistant Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Google Assistant here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Google Assistant MOD APK
– Google Assistant is an easy way to use your phone and apps, hands-free
– You can use Google Assistant to set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule, look up answers, and navigate your phone
– You can also use it to control smart home devices while away from home
– Google Assistant is compatible with many different devices
– It is a helpful tool to use when you are on the go
Google Assistant App Overview and Details
Google Assistant is an easy way to use your phone and apps, hands-free
Get Google Assistant for hands-free help. It can help you set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule, look up answers, navigate and control smart home devices while away from home*, and much more.
*Compatible devices required
An easy way to use your phone and apps
Quickly open your favorite app, navigate your phone and manage your phone settings easily – turn on Do not Disturb, adjust your bluetooth and airplane mode settings and turn the flashlight on, all using just your voice.
“Show me my photos from Hawaii”
“Turn on flashlight”
Stay in touch with hands-free calls, texts, and emails
Stay connected to those who matter most. Make calls, send text messages, and look up emails to your contacts.
“Read my unread texts”
“Text Sam ‘On my way'”
“Show me my emails from Michelle”
Stay productive while on the go
Get things done using just your voice while on the go – set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule and tasks. Look up answers and get help with directions and local information. Try saying:
“Remind me to buy milk at 7pm”
“Set an alarm for 7am”
“Set a timer for 5 minutes”
“Add eggs to my shopping list”
“What’s my first meeting tomorrow?”
“Gas stations near me”
Helps you stay one step ahead
Get proactive information and contextual reminders to help with just what you need, right at the moment you need it. And for the things you do regularly, you can create automatic routines to streamline your day even more.
“Let’s go home”
Control your smart home even when away from home
Your phone is the remote control to your smart home. Adjust the temperature, lighting, and control your smart appliances, even when you’re not at home.* Try saying:
“Turn the lights off”
“Broadcast “I’m on my way” to the bedroom speakers”
*Compatible devices required
Whats New In this Google Assistant?
We’ve added shortcuts to make it easy to launch Assistant actions. Long press on the Assistant launcher icon to try them out.
• Expanded support to Android L and Android tablets
• Bug fixes and improvements
Google Assistant is a voice controlled application that allows users to search the internet, set alarms, and perform other tasks. The application is available for free on the Google Play Store. Although the Google Assistant is a helpful application, it is not perfect. The voice recognition feature can be inaccurate at times, and the application does not always provide the most relevant results. Overall, the Google Assistant is a convenient tool that can be helpful for users who need assistance with online tasks or who want to avoid typing on their device.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Google Assistant on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Google Assistant to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Assistant and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Assistant. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Assistant.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.