G-Tuner is a professional guitar tuning tool developed by G-Lab. It’s simple, accurate, and easy to use. With G-Tuner, you can quickly and easily tune your guitar to any standard or custom tuning. You can also create and save your own custom tunings.
Our goal is to help you get the G-Tuner MOD APK for andorid and install it on your phone. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
|App Name:||G-Tuner On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
What is G-Tuner Pro Mod APK use for?
The G-Tuner app is used to fine-tune the sound of your guitar. It can also be used to create custom tunings and save them for later use.
G-Tuner Pro MOD APK Download
G-Tuner was developed by nobapp and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download G-Tuner from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of G-Tuner is 1.4.0 on Play store with total users of 22575. The G-Tuner app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install G-Tuner Mod APK
Installing the G-Tuner MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the G-Tuner app:
- Click Here G-Tuner and Download The G-Tuner MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the G-Tuner icon on your app area .
- Open G-Tuner app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install G-Tuner Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for G-Tuner here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of G-Tuner MOD APK
-The G-Tuner will reduce the influence of noise by using pitch detection technology specialized for the microphone input.
-The G-Tuner is accurate to ±0.1 cents and has a pitch range of E0 to E7.
-The G-Tuner can be calibrated from 390 to 490 Hz in 1 Hz steps.
-The G-Tuner has a FLAT / CAPO function that allows for -5 to +7 fret shifts.
-The G-Tuner has 2 display modes: Strings mode and Chromatic mode.
-The G-Tuner has a MED and HIGH setting for tolerance.
-The G-Tuner can be used to tune any plucked string instrument, such as a guitar, bass guitar, or banjo.
-The G-Tuner has a free trial period of 30 days.
G-Tuner App Overview and Details
“Playing the guitar is fun, but tuning it is a pain …”
G-Tuner will surely be the best tuner for players who think so.
In many tuner applications so far, the indication tends to be unstable due to noise, which prevents the smooth tuning.
G-Tuner greatly reduces the influence of noise by our pitch detection technology specialized for the microphone input, and it makes players free from the frustration.
And also about basic performances such as accuracy and responsiveness of indication, we have achieved a high level that can be used in professional applications.
While the interface is simple enough even for beginners, it also offers some practical options to meet advanced requirements.
### Specification ###
– Supported instruments: Any plucked string instruments such as Guitar, Bass guitar, Banjo, etc.
– Pitch accuracy: ±0.1 cents (at 440 Hz)
– Pitch range: E0 to E7 (Note: 4th str. of bass = E1, 1st str. of guitar = E4)
– Calibration range: 390 to 490 Hz (1 Hz step)
– FLAT / CAPO (shift tuning): -5 to +7 frets
– Display modes:
– Strings mode
– Chromatic mode*
– Tolerance setting:
– MED (in-tune = ±5.0 cents)
– HIGH* (in-tune = ±2.5 cents) (The value is selectable)
– Altered tuning*:
– In addition to preset data for guitar, bass guitar, banjo, mandolin, ukulele
– user-defined tunings can be added.
– Other features:
– In-tune notification
– Tuning state indication for each string
– Detailed pitch information* (detected pitch, target pitch, pitch error)
* these features are advanced options
We offer a free trial period of 30 days for these options.
Whats New In this G-Tuner?
* Extended the range of string numbers. (1-10 strings)
* Fixed the problem that the ♯ sign is not displayed.
* Compatible with Android 12.
* Improved stability.
* Bug fixes
* Fixed issue of in-app purchase process
* Fixed an issue that caused app to crash while operating in the tuning management screen
The G-Tuner application is a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their guitar playing skills. It is easy to use and helps you to learn new techniques quickly. The G-Tuner also allows you to customize your learning experience by choosing which techniques you want to focus on.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the G-Tuner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This G-Tuner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-Tuner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-Tuner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-Tuner.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.