G-NetView Lite is a free network monitoring tool that tracks your Internet connection and provides detailed information about your network activity. It is simple to use and can be set up to run automatically in the background.
In this article, we will show you how to download G-NetView Lite MOD APK For Android in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at G-NetView Lite technical specifications first.
|App Name:||G-NetView Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
What is G-NetView Lite Pro Mod APK use for?
G-NetView Lite is an Android app used for monitoring and managing network activity. It provides users with a graphical view of their network activity, as well as tools for managing and troubleshooting their network.
G-NetView Lite Pro MOD APK Download
G-NetView Lite was developed by GyokovSolutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download G-NetView Lite from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of G-NetView Lite is 2.4 on Play store with total users of 39052. The G-NetView Lite app has a user rating of 5.0 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install G-NetView Lite Mod APK
Installing the G-NetView Lite MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the G-NetView Lite app:
- Click Here G-NetView Lite and Download The G-NetView Lite MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the G-NetView Lite icon on your app area .
- Open G-NetView Lite app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install G-NetView Lite Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for G-NetView Lite here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of G-NetView Lite MOD APK
1. Logfile points visualization on map
2. Different thematic maps
3. Measurement point info
4. Measurements charts
5. Export of measurement charts in HTML format
6. Logfile player
7. Floorplan load for indoor measurements
8. Using cellfile with cell information
9. Serving and neighbor cell lines visualization
10. More thematic maps
G-NetView Lite App Overview and Details
G-NetView Lite is an Android app for viewing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles.
– logfile points visualization on map
– different thematic maps – LEVEL, CELL, TECH, SPEED, ALTITUDE, NEIGHBORS LEVEL
– measurement point info
– measurements charts
– export of measurement charts in html format to be viewed on desktop browser
– logfile player
– floorplan load for indoor measurements
Get Pro version for more features like:
– using cellfile with cell information
– serving and neighbor cell lines visualization
– more thematic maps – QUAL, PCI/PSC/BSIC, SNR, BITRATE, SERVING DISTANCE, SERVING BEARING, SERVING ANTENNA HEIGHT, ARFCN, TEST PING, TEST BITRATES, NEIGHBORS QUAL
– measurement point extended info
– measurements histogram statistics charts
– export of measurement statistics in html format to be viewed on desktop browser
G-NetView Pro – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetviewpro
How to use:
1. Load logfile – select your text logfile to open it. In folder G-NetView/celldata there is a sample test_logfile.txt.
2. Use buttons to play logfile or select a point to see measurements.
3. In LOG tab you can see measurements for selected point.
4. In CHART tab you can view the measurement charts. Use buttons to move or zoom.
Whats New In this G-NetView Lite?
G-NetView Lite is an app for post processing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles.
– app folder for devices with Android 11 and more is set to [storage]/Documents/G-NetView
– access to logfiles from all device folders
G-NetView Lite is a great application for managing your network. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features. It is a great tool for managing your network and keeping it running smoothly.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the G-NetView Lite on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This G-NetView Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-NetView Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-NetView Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-NetView Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.