G-NetTrack Lite is a network monitor application for the Android platform. It can be used to monitor 3G and Wi-Fi networks. It can also be used to troubleshoot network problems. The application has a user-friendly interface and is easy to use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the G-NetTrack Lite MOD APK for andorid better and install it on your phone. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||G-NetTrack Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
What is G-NetTrack Lite Pro Mod APK use for?
The G-NetTrack Lite Android app is used to monitor and collect data about the user’s location, network type, and signal strength. The data collected by the app can be used to improve the user’s experience with their mobile device or service.
G-NetTrack Lite Pro MOD APK Download
G-NetTrack Lite was developed by GyokovSolutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download G-NetTrack Lite from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of G-NetTrack Lite is 15.8 on Play store with total users of 2312175. The G-NetTrack Lite app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install G-NetTrack Lite Mod APK
Installing the G-NetTrack Lite MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the G-NetTrack Lite app:
- Click Here G-NetTrack Lite and Download The G-NetTrack Lite MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the G-NetTrack Lite icon on your app area .
- Open G-NetTrack Lite app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install G-NetTrack Lite Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for G-NetTrack Lite here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of G-NetTrack Lite MOD APK
Automatic serving and neighbor cells logging
– Graphical serving and neighbor cells level report
– Serving and neighbor cells levels alarms
– Serving and neighbor cells site files
– Serving and neighbor cells site lines on map
– Sites export to csv file, Google Earth (kml) and Google Maps
– Cellfile import
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines recording in logfile
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines automatic logging
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines alarms
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines graphical report
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines multigraphical report
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines csv report
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines google earth (kml) report
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines google maps report
– Sites and serving and neighbor cells lines
G-NetTrack Lite App Overview and Details
G-NetTrack is a netmonitor and drive test application for 5G/4G/3G/2G (NR/LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA/EVDO) radio network. It allows monitoring of mobile network serving and neighbor cells information without using specialized equipment. It’s a tool and it’s a toy. It can be used by professionals to get better insight on the network or by radio enthusiasts to learn more about wireless networks.
G-NetTrack Lite is a free version of G-NetTrack Pro – http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
If you find the app too complicated you can try more basic app G-NetSignal – http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetsignal
The app uses runtime permissions. Grant needed permissions in Menu – App permissions in order to use all app features.
!!! Important for users with Android 9: Turn ON location services on your phone in order app to work normally.
The app measures level, quality and frequency (Android 7) for serving and neighbor cells. Only for 4G also SNR, CQI and timing advance are monitored.
LEVEL, QUAL and CI depend on technology:
– 2G – RXLEVEL, RXQUAL and BSIC
– 3G – RSCP, ECNO and PSC
– 4G – RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
– 5G – RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
Log mode – When logging is started the app stays active while in background in order to measure correct data and location.
*** G-NETTRACK PRO – Pro version with many more additional features ***
– 2G/3G/4G/5G serving and neighbor cells information measurement
– Record measurements in logfiles (text and kml format)
– Cellfile import/export and sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
– Predefined routes load
– Voice test sequence
– Data (upload,download,ping) test sequence
– SMS test sequence
– Mixed Data/Voice/SMS sequence
– Bluetooth control of multiple phones
– G-NetWiFI control
– Cells scan
– Multithread upload and download
– Chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
– Barometer usage for height determination
– Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
See G-NetTrack Pro manual – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrackpro_manual.php
G-NetView Lite – Android app for viewing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles –
G-NetLook Pro – Android app for mobile network optimization and postprocessing of logfiles
G-NetLook Web – app for postprocessing of logfiles and visualization and analysis of mobile network – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook/
G-NetReport Pro – similar to G-NetTrack Pro, but you can send reports in real time to your own online database and organize your measurement fleet of reporting phones
G-NetReport – tool for unattended measurements of wireless network
Gyokov Solutions YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/GyokovSolutions
IMPORTANT: Measurements capability depends on the phone. Check here – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
If your phone manufacturer has not implemented correctly needed functions for reporting there is still hope.
1. Go to Settings – Calibration and check ‘Use old functions’ for serving and neighbor cells.
2. Go to Settings – Calibration and check ‘Force updates’.
3. If nothing of above helps you have to update your phone software or wait for such update if it is not available at the moment.
Sign to testers list to get app early updates – https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gyokovsolutions.gnettracklite
YouTube channel – http://www.youtube.com/c/GyokovSolutions
For more information go to http://www.gyokovsolutions.com
Whats New In this G-NetTrack Lite?
G-NetTrack is a netmonitor and drive test application for 5G/4G/3G/2G network.
Get the pro version – it is one-time payment app.
Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
Turn ON location services on your phone in order app to work correctly.
– option to set logfile folder to more accessible phone documents folder in SETTINGS – LOG PARAMETERS – Wrile logfiles in device DOCUMENTS folder
– load instant floorplan from image or index file
G-NetTrack Lite is a great application for tracking your data usage. It is easy to use and provides detailed information about your data usage. It is a great tool for keeping track of your data usage and ensuring that you do not exceed your data limit.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the G-NetTrack Lite on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This G-NetTrack Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for G-NetTrack Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the G-NetTrack Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the G-NetTrack Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.