The Working Preacher is a weekly television program that airs on Sundays at 8:30 a.m. on ABC. The program is hosted by the Rev. Dr. William Barber, a pastor at the historic African-American church, Metropolitan AME Church in Washington, D.C.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Working Preacher for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Working Preacher For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Working Preacher on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Working Preacher, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Working Preacher app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Working Preacher Andorid App Summary
Under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store, Working Preacher has over 1227 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Luther Seminary has developed the Working Preacher and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.20.4.
Until this latest version, Working Preacher has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.8. This latest version was last updated on Jul 30, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Working Preacher on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Working Preacher On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Luther Seminary|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Working Preacher for PC
-Find inspiration for your next sermon
-Access commentaries for the Revised Common Lectionary in English and Spanish
-Read commentaries for the Narrative Lectionary
-Reflect on discussion questions for the week’s texts
-Listen to podcasts for weekly commentaries
-Use the Bible Index to look up commentaries by passage
-Watch Preaching Moments videos
-Browse Craft of Preaching articles
-Stay up to date with push notifications
-Share your favorite messages via Twitter, Facebook, or email
-Download podcasts for offline listening
Working Preacher App Overview and Details
This app helps you find the creative spark for your next sermon, any time, anywhere. With this app you can:
– Find inspiration, interpretation and imagination
– Access commentaries for Revised Common Lectionary (RCL) in English and Spanish
– Read commentaries for Narrative Lectionary (NL)
– Reflect on discussion questions for the week’s RCL texts
– Listen to podcasts for weekly RCL and NL commentaries
– Use the Bible Index to look up commentaries by passage (English and Spanish)
– Watch Preaching Moments videos from notable preachers
– Browse Craft of Preaching articles to sharpen your skills
– Stay up to date with push notifications
– Share your favorite messages via Twitter, Facebook, or email
– Download podcasts for offline listening
NOTE: An internet connection is required for non-cellular devices. For more information about Working Preacher, please visit: https://www.WorkingPreacher.org
Whats New In this Working Preacher?
– Search and filter Groups through an improved “Discover” page found in Messaging
– Misc. bug fixes and improvements
Working Preacher is a great application for those who want to improve their preaching skills. It provides a wealth of resources and tools to help users learn and grow in their craft. The app is easy to use and navigate, making it a great option for busy pastors or those new to preaching. Whether you’re looking to improve your skills or simply want to learn more about preaching, Working Preacher is a great option.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Working Preacher of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Working Preacher Reviews
Great jumping off points. Uses both RCL and Narrative. In English and Spanish. I particularly like the Narrative podcasts. So far (2 years +/-) no tech glitches.
It’s not playing nor downloading the Sermon Brainwave Podcast. It keeps claiming *No Internet* even when the WiFi is working well.
I like this Apps. Wish list: please include the Sermon Brainwave in. Thanks
Good app, for future would be nice to be able to search for past sermon
brainwaves and other podcasts (they are there but hard to get back to),
also a way to just search by verse instead of going all the way through the
menu and still have to search through a chapter, might have missed this as
well but a way to download sermon brainwave and narrative lectionary
podcast would be great.
I really like the app. However I wish that Sermon Brainwave was available
We refer the ownership of This Working Preacher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Working Preacher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Working Preacher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Working Preacher.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.