, Weather, Traffic and Sports
Fox 5 DC is your source for breaking news, weather, traffic, and sports serving Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia. Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in the nation’s capital with Fox 5 DC.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FOX 5 Washington DC: News for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||FOX 5 Washington DC: News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fox Television Stations, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Sep 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
FOX 5 Washington DC: News Andorid App Summary
The FOX 5 Washington DC: News was developed by the popular developer agency named Fox Television Stations, Inc.. They have the FOX 5 Washington DC: News in the News & Magazines category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.36.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 189828 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With FOX 5 Washington DC: News latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 16, 2022 was the last date the FOX 5 Washington DC: News was updated with new features. If you want to use the FOX 5 Washington DC: News on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the FOX 5 Washington DC: News using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download FOX 5 Washington DC: News For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the FOX 5 Washington DC: News using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the FOX 5 Washington DC: News on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for FOX 5 Washington DC: News here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of FOX 5 Washington DC: News for PC
– News & Video: Breaking news delivered as fast as it breaks, live stream newscasts daily, up-to-the-minute streamlined content display for a user-friendly experience
– Weather: Hourly conditions and 7-day forecasts, interactive radar 24 hours a day, fresh video updates from FOX 5’s meteorologists
– Good Day: Catch up every morning and watch what you missed, exclusive content on your favorite segments including Cooking with Como, Lights! Camera! McCarthy!, and Zip Trips, browse delicious recipes for dinner, lunch and breakfast
– Watch. Follow. Engage!: Follow us on facebook.com/fox5dc, instagram.com/fox5dc, twitter.com/fox5dc
FOX 5 Washington DC: News App Overview and Details
News doesn’t wait, why should you? Take FOX 5 DC everywhere you go! Our app connects you with top stories in and around Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland— complete with breaking news alerts, live video, and real-time weather forecasts.
NEWS & VIDEO
– Breaking news delivered as fast as it breaks
– Live stream newscasts daily
– Up-to-the-minute streamlined content display for a user-friendly experience
– Hourly conditions and 7-day forecasts
– Interactive radar 24 hours a day
– Fresh video updates from FOX 5’s meteorologists
– Catch up every morning and watch what you missed
– Exclusive content on your favorite segments including Cooking with Como, Lights! Camera! McCarthy!, and Zip Trips
– Browse delicious recipes for dinner, lunch and breakfast
WATCH. FOLLOW. ENGAGE! Follow us on:
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see https://www.fox5dc.com/ad-choices. You may also download the App Choices app at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Whats New In this FOX 5 Washington DC: News?
Watch Tab improvements and bug fixes.
The FOX 5 Washington DC News app is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news in the DC area. The app provides users with breaking news stories, traffic updates, weather information, and more. The app is easy to use and makes it easy to stay informed on the go.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FOX 5 Washington DC: News of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent FOX 5 Washington DC: News Reviews
I liked this app, would give 5 stars if we could stop notifications we do not want! All of a sudden, a few weeks ago, I am getting sports trivia questions up to 5 times a day. Its very annoying! I want the news notifications or weather notifications. Not sports trivia thru the day. Please stop the sports trivia or allow us to opt out! I have been trying to opt out!!
repetitve old articles. not enough updating of stories. app format or layout is a fustrating jumbled mess. needs to revert back to how it was a couple of yrs ago. more updated articles . easier to choose n read articles.. used to be able to choose how oftem articles were updated..
Recent update is hard to use. I will be looking for a way to delete the update. The previous version was more user friendly. Thank you for your response and interest in my opinion. I am learning how to use the updated app. It doesn’t always work well when trying to retrieve a story. I was very comfortable with the older version. Updated on 7/30/19.
I jave used this app for over 4/5 years. Thus is the 2nd change to the app. I do not like this update. Old one was easier to use. The ads look like a news story if you not careful you may end up clicking on one. Will be uninstalling. Sorry fox5. 😔
Fox5DC, please tell users how to opt out of MGM sports trivia alerts and similar non-news alerts. When I see that 5 logo pop up on my phone, I’m expecting something important. Sports trivia is entertainment, not news.
I absolutely enjoy my Fox app, especially when I am able to weigh in on the Polls, my favorit! I read the articles in my Fox app even while watching movies, lol!! My children and love always wonder if I am paying attention to the movie on while reading, I truly am paying attention, lol, I simply enjoy multi-tasking. Why supply ALL of your attention to a show, TV, when you can use the other portion of your brain to work at the same time, read! LadyB💛
I really enjoy the app, but the only reason for downloading it for me is to participate in daily instapolls. So here’s the absolute crazy suggestion – > Aby chance the app developers can add a direct link to “Fox 5 Live InstaPoll” on the main page, please? Assuming the top-left corner, opposite to the “Watch Live” red button, would be ideal. Thank you!
at first i gave you all five(5) stars.. now i dropped down to two(2) stars is because the app is now cutting off when i turn my phone sideways when i go to watch it, then when i turn it the regular way it does the same thing… can you pls fix it… that would be nice…
App is very glitchy now. I can’t share stories via text and clicking on a story may not lead to the story itself or the live video. I just want to be able to read the article
News video clips usually don’t complete, though the ad portion always works fine. Grammar and spelling errors often in articles. Otherwise more balanced reporting.
We refer the ownership of This FOX 5 Washington DC: News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FOX 5 Washington DC: News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the FOX 5 Washington DC: News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FOX 5 Washington DC: News.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.