This calculator is ideal for anyone who needs to do a lot of printing. It can help you calculate the cost of your printing projects and also help you estimate how much ink or toner you will need. The calculator is easy to use and can save you a lot of time and money.
Our goal is to help you get the f-Stop Printing Calculator MOD APK for andorid and install it on your phone. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
|App Name:||f-Stop Printing Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Digitaltruth Photo Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
What is f-Stop Printing Calculator Pro Mod APK use for?
The f-Stop Printing Calculator is an Android app that allows users to calculate the ideal f-stop setting for their photographs. It takes into account the user’s camera settings, the type of film or digital sensor being used, and the desired effect.
f-Stop Printing Calculator Pro MOD APK Download
f-Stop Printing Calculator was developed by Digitaltruth Photo Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download f-Stop Printing Calculator from Google Play Store under the Photography category. The latest version of f-Stop Printing Calculator is null on Play store with total users of 7485. The f-Stop Printing Calculator app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
How To Download & Install f-Stop Printing Calculator Mod APK
Installing the f-Stop Printing Calculator MOD APK is a fairly simple process. Using this method is a great way to use any Android app on your andorid mobile. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the f-Stop Printing Calculator app:
- Click Here f-Stop Printing Calculator and Download The f-Stop Printing Calculator MOD APK file on your andorid phone and install it by clicking the APK file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your andorid phone.
- Once installed, you’ll see the f-Stop Printing Calculator icon on your app area .
- Open f-Stop Printing Calculator app, and Enjoy
- You can not see any ads or any limitation in this MOD Apk app.
How To Download & Install f-Stop Printing Calculator Mod APK For PC, Windows & Mac
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for f-Stop Printing Calculator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of f-Stop Printing Calculator MOD APK
1. The f-Stop Printing Calculator allows darkroom printers to modify times by stops when calculating exposure values.
2. The calculator will establish 1/4 stop increments (+ or – up to 3/4) of the base time you have entered and, either generate a new time, or an increment of an f-stop if you are burning in.
3. By working with f-stops rather than linear units of time, you can produce an easier to read test strip as the exposure differences are exactly equal.
4. This app has been designed by Digitaltruth Photo Ltd and Bruce Tanner.
5. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
6. The app is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.
7. The app is free to download and use.
8. The app requires an internet connection to function.
9. The app is compatible with iPhone
f-Stop Printing Calculator App Overview and Details
The f-Stop Printing Calculator allows darkroom printers to modify times by stops when calculating exposure values.
The calculator will establish 1/4 stop increments (+ or – up to 3/4) of the base time you have entered and, either generate a new time, or an increment of an f-stop if you are burning in.
By working with f-stops rather than linear units of time, you can produce an easier to read test strip as the exposure differences are exactly equal.
This app has been designed by Digitaltruth Photo Ltd and Bruce Tanner.
Whats New In this f-Stop Printing Calculator?
This app is great for quickly and easily finding the right settings for your f-stop printing needs. The f-stop printing calculator allows you to input the dimensions of your print and then provides you with the appropriate exposure and f-stop settings. This app is a must-have for any photographer who wants to ensure their photos are perfectly exposed.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the f-Stop Printing Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This f-Stop Printing Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for f-Stop Printing Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the f-Stop Printing Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the f-Stop Printing Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.