WeatherBug is the world’s largest weather network, providing real-time, accurate weather information to millions of users worldwide. WeatherBug has a long history of providing reliable, actionable weather data to users, and is trusted by some of the largest organizations in the world, including The Weather Channel, AccuWeather, and the National Weather Service.
The technical specifications of the Weather by WeatherBug for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Weather by WeatherBug Andorid App Summary
Weather by WeatherBug was developed by WeatherBug and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Weather by WeatherBug from Google Play Store under the Weather category. The latest version of Weather by WeatherBug is null on Play store with total users of 35484306. The Weather by WeatherBug app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Weather by WeatherBug is Sep 16, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Weather by WeatherBug on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Weather by WeatherBug For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Weather by WeatherBug using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Weather by WeatherBug on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Weather by WeatherBug here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Weather by WeatherBug On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Weather by WeatherBug for PC
Air Quality & Pollen Count information
• Heat Index & Wind Chill Calculate how hot or cold it feels outside
• Wildfire Maps See where the closest wildfire is & stay up to date on the latest alerts
-Radar weather apps have never been this easy or convenient
-Spark™ Lightning Alerts Get Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts & prepare for severe weather conditions
-Lightning Maps See lightning strikes in real time and be alerted when lightning is nearby
-Professional Weather Network Vast professional grade weather station across the world reporting hyper-local weather conditions in real-time
-Animated Weather Maps 20 weather maps give you options on what weather conditions you see
-International Weather Forecasts Prepare for weather abroad with weather forecasts for over 2.6 million locations worldwide
-International Weather Radar Doppler Radar available across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
-Weather News News alerts and featured videos about
Weather by WeatherBug App Overview and Details
Explore 20 weather maps, including Doppler radar, future radar, air quality, lightning, precipitation, local temperature, wind chill, road forecast and more! From heat index to pollen count, WeatherBug has everything you need to know. Use our weather widgets to set alerts and see the info you want to see on your home screen.
Radar weather apps have never been this easy or convenient. Join WeatherBug’s millions of users and Know Before® any weather condition. In the market since 2000, WeatherBug gives you and your family reliable weather data.
THE WEATHERBUG ADVANTAGE
• Spark™ Lightning Alerts Get Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts & prepare for severe weather conditions
• Lightning Maps See lightning strikes in real time and be alerted when lightning is nearby
• Professional Weather Network Vast professional grade weather station across the world reporting hyper-local weather conditions in real-time
• Animated Weather Maps 20 weather maps give you options on what weather conditions you see
• International Weather Forecasts Prepare for weather abroad with weather forecasts for over 2.6 million locations worldwide
• International Weather Radar Doppler Radar available across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
WEATHER NEWS FOR YOU
• Weather News News alerts and featured videos about local conditions & global events
• Weather Data Customization Rearrange weather tiles to your liking
• Weather Conditions Real-time weather conditions
• Weather Forecasts Reliable & detailed hourly & 10-day forecasts
• Wind Forecast See how windy conditions will be throughout the day
• Weather Notifications Receive alerts for your preferred locations
• Severe Weather Alerts Get severe weather alerts from WeatherBug, NWS & NOAA (USA) NMS (UK and DE) and SMN (MX)
• Real-Time Precip Alerts Get notified when rain or snow is expected in the next 15 minutes
AIR QUALITY, HEAT, WILDFIRES
• Weather Details Get UV Index, wind speeds & weather observations
• Fire Global wildfire data to know when you are at risk
• Air Quality Get a weather app and air quality app in one with an in-depth look at the air quality around you
• Pollen Count Local & national pollen count & data
•Weather Widgets Add weather information to your home screen with weather widgets
• Multi-language Support English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French & Japanese
• Temperature Units Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C)
• Wind Units MPH, KPH, Knots & MPS
• Pressure Units Inches & millibars
• Road Forecast Know when weather conditions will impact your commute with live road conditions
• Weather Cameras View live weather cameras for your commute
• Traffic Cameras Live stream traffic cameras along your route
Commuter Alerts Be alerted when weather impacts road conditions
RADAR WEATHER MAPS
• Weather Map Explore weather conditions, temperature, pollen levels & more with doppler radar & interactive maps
• Severe Storm Risk Know when convective weather is expected to hit. Storm radar shows severe storms, tornados, hail & high winds
• Hurricane Tracking Track hurricanes. View location, speed, and direction of approaching hurricanes
• Hurricane News Read the latest hurricane news to stay safe and prepared
CONNECT WITH US
• Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WeatherBug
• Follow us on Twitter @WeatherBug
• Check us out on Instagram @weatherbug
This app may include “Interest-Based Ads” (https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy) for more information) and may collect or share “Precise Location Data” (https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy for more information)
Whats New In this Weather by WeatherBug?
Introducing our Hurricane Tracker! Enable to be notified when key hurricane updates have been issued.
The Weather by WeatherBug app is a great way to get accurate and up-to-date weather information for your location. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of useful features, including the ability to view the forecast for up to 10 days in advance. The app is also free to download and use, which makes it a great option for anyone looking for a reliable weather app.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Weather by WeatherBug on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Weather by WeatherBug Reviews
Fairly accurate forecasts (which is to say it’s correct about 85% of the time). An effective and mostly user-friendly UI; I would argue that the main page is a bit cluttered for my tastes, and I’m not a fan of it having to open a web page to view the radar rather than the radar just being integrated into the app itself. It does have more notifications than necessary but these can easily be turned off. A weather app that does its job efficiently, no frills, just the weather.
Very aggravated with this app. I have location enabled, yet i still have to constantly change the location to my actual location. I have tried to use the “send feedback” option in the settings but it won’t load. And the temperature in the status bar will not update on its own. I have to open the app to see an accurate temperature. PLEASE FIX THIS
I gave this app a chance for 2 months. Loved the interface and widget. Forecasts were almost always wrong for me. We live on a boat and need accurate forecasts. This was wrong on rain and storms almost every time. When it was pouring, the app said 0% chance. Just happened again. All windows were open and we got soaked. Last time. I need accuracy on the water. Uninstalled.
I really like the app, but the refresh rate is super slow and you cannot adjust it. Mine will go several hours without refreshing the widget or temp in the notification bar. There is no point in having a weather app if it doesn’t show my current conditions. I will be uninstalling this app in favor of another weather app with more frequent refresh rates.
Weather notices are silent so useless if your are not constantly looking at your phone. Forecasts are rarely accurate for the location. Says storms and no storms or rain. Certainly can’t rely on it for planning around the weather. It warned me today that lightening was coming to my location and take cover. No lightening or sound of thunder ever came. When I went to the app to look at the map where this lightening was supposedly 2 miles away. The map showed it in the next state 100 miles away.
I have been using WeatherBug for over a decade and it has never let me down. No matter if I’m travelling or sitting at home, dependable weather reports and alerts have always come through. 5 stars and more if I could. The layers are perfect for my needs and being able to see progression in real time is a huge benefit for activities like dog walking. Beautiful app.
Not bad. Seems to be very reliable. Radar shots are good too. It’s gotten unreliable here lately to a certain degree. It can be snowing in my town and it will just say cloudy. Does the same when it’s raining sometimes and I live close to the place that sends the reports. Temps vary a lot too but I still like the radar shots. Just don’t depend on it for accurate weather forecast anymore. This app has gotten really bad now and it’s very unreliable.
I like many things about app. However, when there is rain and/or bad weather the radar is not completely accurate and many times it is not current. I have re-installed WeatherBug. I wanted an app that used less space on my phone and loaded faster. I have tried many of the weather apps that did that. However, they were not accurate at all. After re-installing weatherbug, it does load much faster. I hope this continues.
Perfect weather app for all of my needs. I love being able to tell what the UV, humidity and air quality is like, as well as sunrise and sunset times. The closest lightning strikes and active fires are pretty useful too. No problem with annoying ads, and I barely notice any. The location automatically updates where I go, which is great as a nomad. It even keeps up with wind speed and direction. I’ve used this app for several years and it’s the best one I’ve tried.
The app was OK, but it was a bit busy for my tastes. The real issue, though, is that the app continued to give me weather alerts for a city I had visited, even though I was no longer there and never saved it to the app. Cleared cache and data, and then was reminded -you can’t use the app without setting a city, but clicking to set the city does nothing. I don’t have time to search through email to find the fix from the last time I had to deal with this. Wish that had been fixed months ago. 🙁
We refer the ownership of This Weather by WeatherBug to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Weather by WeatherBug and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Weather by WeatherBug. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Weather by WeatherBug.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.