WCVB NewsCenter 5 is the preeminent news source for the Boston area. With a long history of outstanding journalism, WCVB has been a trusted news source for the Boston community for over 50 years. WCVB is dedicated to providing comprehensive coverage of local, national, and international news.
Installing and using the WCVB NewsCenter 5 for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
WCVB NewsCenter 5 Andorid App Summary
HTVMA Solutions, Inc. has developed the WCVB NewsCenter 5 application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. WCVB NewsCenter 5 has over 267995 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of WCVB NewsCenter 5 is currently 5.6.59.
The latest upstate time of the WCVB NewsCenter 5 is Aug 12, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the WCVB NewsCenter 5 on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
WCVB NewsCenter 5 App Overview and Details
Get real-time access to Boston, Massachusetts local news, national news, sports, traffic, politics, entertainment stories and much more. Download the WCVB NewsCenter 5 app for free today.
With our Boston local news app, you can:
– Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
– Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
– Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
– Share stories via email or on your social media pages.
– Check out current Boston weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
– Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
– See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Boston local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the WCVB NewsCenter 5 app.
Features of WCVB NewsCenter 5 for PC
– Get real-time access to local news
– Be alerted to breaking news
– Watch live streaming breaking news
– Submit breaking news, news tips, or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom
– Share stories via email or on your social media pages
– Check out current weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts
– Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach
– See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more
|App Name:||WCVB NewsCenter 5 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HTVMA Solutions, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install WCVB NewsCenter 5 On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing WCVB NewsCenter 5 on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the WCVB NewsCenter 5. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the WCVB NewsCenter 5, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this WCVB NewsCenter 5?
We update the app regularly to keep things working smoothly for you!
Like us? Give us five stars! Have feedback? Use the in-app contact screen in the menu or send us an email at [email protected]
After watching WCVB NewsCenter 5, I have decided that I would like to apply to be a news anchor. I think that this would be a great opportunity to learn more about the news industry and to gain some experience in front of the camera. I believe that I have the necessary skills to be a successful news anchor and I am excited to learn more about this field.
Did the guide help you download and install the WCVB NewsCenter 5 for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the WCVB NewsCenter 5, let us know below.
Recent WCVB NewsCenter 5 Reviews
Great app, but the Widget is no longer working. It stopped working about 1 month ago. The Widget is what I refer to, most often, to view Updates on “Breaking News” (Local & National) , so it’s been extremely aggravating that, it’s stopped working. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, both the widget & the app numerous times, but the Widget still doesn’t work. Please fix ASAP and I’ll change my rating to 5 stars.
Years ago there was a fantastic WCVB weather app. which no longer exists. The WCVB app. can no longer customize which weather alerts can be chosen unless I enable the app to always access my location. Selecting zip codes for the two areas I want weather alerts for no longer works. The Greater Boston weather forecast is very good, which is the main reason I use this app. now.
Been watching for years. Great news coverage. And accurate weather, too.
I would like the option to select my local weather. Using location gives the wrong location. If I choose another location app gives weather for that location, then switches back to Boston. There appears to be no way to delete any location that I don’t want. C’mon people!
ad’s and ad’s and then more ad’s….. and you can not stop them or turn the sound off on them. ENOUGH WITH THE AD’S!!!!!!!!Every single story would have at least one or more ad’s forced at you….no thanks!!!! I will be removing this app and not returning due to this, goodbye WCVB great way to chase off loyal consumer that has been watching your channel for over twenty years.
Forced to watch commercials . Does not allow you to search for what you are looking for . Very poorly designed . Don’t download it , big waste of time and storage . Definitely will uninstall it
Kind of useless. I’ll get a notification from them, but when I tap on the notification, I’m brought not to the item pertaining to the notification, but to their general area which is a mismash of news from hours ago to weeks ago.
The very last thing I want to see in the morning are the countless commercials that are repeatedly shown rather tha news. Instead of news on the go your app is commercials on the go.
why dont you live stream the current news like you used to? On the this app and newson app you got only news that starts at 6. You realize that news starts at 5 both Saturday and Sunday. So u end up cutting out about an hour of news. Which doesnt make sense. Please have someone at your station update the livestreaming please. Otherwise there is no point of me wasting storage space to keep downloading this app
Love the app but I have 2 requests add segments from On The Record and also add the Very Local Boston to the app so I don’t have to go looking for it on other apps
We refer the ownership of This WCVB NewsCenter 5 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WCVB NewsCenter 5 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the WCVB NewsCenter 5. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WCVB NewsCenter 5.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.