VSCO is a powerful photo and video editor with a clean, intuitive interface. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to create beautiful photos and videos without spending hours learning complicated software. With VSCO, you can quickly and easily add filters, adjust colors, crop and straighten photos, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download VSCO: Photo & Video Editor For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for VSCO: Photo & Video Editor so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor on your computer.
|App Name:||VSCO: Photo & Video Editor On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor in the Photography category. You can download and install VSCO: Photo & Video Editor on your Android phone from there. VSCO is the developer of VSCO: Photo & Video Editor who made this app.
285 is the latest version of VSCO: Photo & Video Editor that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 136352857. Plus, you’ll see that VSCO: Photo & Video Editor has a good user rating of 3.4.
You can install the latest version of VSCO: Photo & Video Editor, which is Sep 17, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install VSCO: Photo & Video Editor on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of VSCO: Photo & Video Editor for PC
’s Discover feed of images, presets, and articles.
• Follow other creators to see their stories, images, and videos in your Feed.
• Share your work in a safe space and receive thoughtful feedback from the community.
-A library of 200+ premium quality presets and tools
-A video editor
-A collection of photography from global creators
-15 free VSCO presets
-Contrast and Saturation editing tools
-Crop and Skew
-HSL and Dodge & Burn
-Safe space for sharing work
VSCO: Photo & Video Editor App Overview and Details
VSCO is a leading photo and video editor that nurtures the creative journey with our library of 200+ premium quality presets and tools. We also offer an easy-to-use video editor, and a curated collection of photography of all genres, styles and aesthetics from our global community of talented creators.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
• Take your photography to the next level with 15 free VSCO presets.
• Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects.
• Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew.
• Save and recreate your favorite edits with Recipes.
• Easily apply presets and effects to your pictures.
ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
• Join VSCO Membership to access VSCO’s complete library of over 200+ presets.
• Try member-favorite preset AL3, part of our Artificial Light Series. Ideal for food and night photography, use AL3 to soften or boost the artificial light within your image.
• Recreate vintage film looks inspired by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X.
• Use advanced photo editing tools like HSL and Dodge & Burn.
• Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
• Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets, effects and advanced editing tools from our photo editor.
• Adjust white balance and experiment with color control with HSL.
• Trim, crop and reverse videos with exclusive features like Speed for a slo-mo effect.
VSCO MONTAGE AND COLLAGE
• Tell a video story with Montage or create a Collage by layering multimedia, images, and shapes.
• Celebrate moments, illustrate a mood, or experiment with photos and videos you already have in your Studio.
• Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
CONNECT WITH A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
• Get inspiration from the community in VSCO Spaces – create shared galleries and get the support you need to advance in your creative journey.
• Explore inspiring photos, videos, and editorial in Discover.
• Find people you know and connect with friends already on VSCO.
• Try something new with weekly photo challenges exclusive to VSCO membership.
SHARE WITH #VSCO
• Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO Membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your VSCO Membership will automatically renew unless canceled before the end of the trial period.
If you’d like help with any issues, please visit vs.co/help to submit a ticket.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —
Whats New In this VSCO: Photo & Video Editor?
Thanks for creating with VSCO! We regularly release updates to improve your experience. Update to the latest version of the app for access to our newest presets, editing tools, and inspiring content. For a list of all bug fixes, please visit https://vs.co/update.
If you’d like help with any issues, please visit https://vs.co/help.
VSCO is a powerful and easy to use photo and video editor with a wide range of tools and features. It’s a great choice for both beginners and experienced users.
That’s it! That’s how you download VSCO: Photo & Video Editor on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent VSCO: Photo & Video Editor Reviews
Used to be great but now there’s just a constant ad blocking your feed if you’re not a premium subscriber with no way to get rid of it and that’s on top of the fact that many previously free features have been locked behind a paywall. If you’re not willing to buy premium, don’t get the app. It’s essentially just one big advertisement for their premium subscription.
Have been using this app since 2016. No lies. This was one of those first apps I used to install as soon as buy a new. But today I intend to uninstall it. The only thing the developer care now is about to switch the users to subscribers. They removed some of the basic editing features such as highlighting and even reduced the quality of images saved. I understand offering paid presets. I’ve bought multiple preset sets over the years, but now with the reduced img quality, those became useless.
Keeps going downhill. I have had this app for nearly 10 years. It used to be mostly if not completely free. As time goes on I keep losing editing features to the “paid” section of the app. I never write reviews, but I felt compelled to after it seems like everything has become a paid feature. I can understand paying for preset filters, but most recently they have started taking away the editing tools used to custom fine tune pictures. Going to have to find a new editing app.
VSCO used to be great but so many basic functions are locked behind a paywall including presets I’ve actually paid for and used before their new model. Locking grain, highlight/shadow, and split tones surprised me. Haven’t used it in a while and a bit disappointed to see what it’s become considering how they dominated aesthetics. I want VSCO to get their coin and have paid for their things in the past but this model isn’t it.
I have loved this app for years. Presets have always cost money and that is understandable! But they have recently locked more of the basic editing features. This app was an alternative to paying for an editing software for me but I might as well pay for a professional software at this point. Disappointed that I will no longer be able to use this app as I loved its features.
Feature-wise it’s great, but there are two bothersome things: 1) Locking previously accesible non-member features and 2) Un-closable “Try it for free” popup on every screen. I get they want folks to pay up but both of those are a really bad look and unprofessional way to go about it. Might as well just put the whole app behind a paywall.
Can’t remember how long I’ve used this app but definitely more than 4 years. I would always tell ppl that I edit my photos on VSCO and tell them to download it too. But recently they started charging for basic tools like text and grain upon other simple things. I wouldn’t mind if it was a one time pay. But a SUBSCRIPTION?? I think I’ll pass. It’s not even offering anything special for that. I hate to say it but I think I’m going to retire from VSCO and have to force myself to find a new app
I’ve been using this app for years for presetting my own filters because doing it yourself for each one is tedious. Recently they started putting more and more features for only subscribers. Today I tried to use the app and couldn’t even have a preset filter made. This app is basically unusable now unless you want to pay 7.99 a month which is ridiculous pricing for a simple photo editing app.
I used to love VSCO, it definitely created the atmosphere of art that Instagram was originally intended for. Recently though it’s started to change, starting with the ‘Trending’ category on the home page being taken down, and the lack of support and new features for Android users that has always been an issue. Now they are locking historically free tools behind paywalls to get people to subscribe. Honestly I don’t even know how much longer I will stay on the app, it’s getting so frustrating.
I’ve used the free version of VSCO for a few years now because it was the best option for photo editing; I didn’t mind the ads or that certain features were locked because the interface was so user friendly. Now, however, there are suddenly paywalls on tons of features and presets that used to be free. Thing is, I wouldn’t even mind paying if it was like this from the beginning. At this point, I’m just going to uninstall and move to another app; heck, I’ll just edit in Instagram instead.
We refer the ownership of This VSCO: Photo & Video Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VSCO: Photo & Video Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VSCO: Photo & Video Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.