The Weather Channel (TWC) is an American pay television channel that is owned by The Weather Company, an IBM Business. The channel airs weather-related programming and forecasts, with a focus on television specials that often air during major weather events.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Weather Channel – Radar for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download The Weather Channel – Radar For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the The Weather Channel – Radar on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the The Weather Channel – Radar, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the The Weather Channel – Radar app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
The Weather Channel – Radar Andorid App Summary
Under the Weather category on Google Play store, The Weather Channel – Radar has over 134481444 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. The Weather Channel has developed the The Weather Channel – Radar and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, null.
Until this latest version, The Weather Channel – Radar has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Sep 15, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the The Weather Channel – Radar on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||The Weather Channel – Radar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Weather Channel|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of The Weather Channel – Radar for PC
live rain radar
– widget keeps you updated on the go
– Check the hourly & 7-day forecast for your area before heading out
Live Doppler Radar Maps:
– Doppler radar maps show live weather conditions
– Animated radar view tracks storms in your area
– Turn on/off different layers including roads, terrain, & live weather
– Check live Doppler radar maps to see if a storm is headed your way
– Customize your map view to track the weather conditions that matter to you
– 15-day precipitation forecast shows you what’s coming
– Check the hourly & 7-day forecast for your area before heading out
– View the expected precipitation amount & start time for the next 48 hours
– Plan your outdoor activities with confidence knowing what the weather will be like
The Weather Channel – Radar App Overview and Details
The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster**. Prepare for severe weather ahead with our local storm radar. Rain radar, storm tracker and severe weather warnings help you prepare for hurricane season, storms and heavy rain. Monitor live radar updates, an hourly rain tracker, storm radar news, and local weather forecast on the go.
Live doppler radar maps, hurricane tracker, severe weather widgets, and accurate weather alerts warn you ahead of time of heavy rain, floods, and other severe weather. Extreme weather is increasing across the nation; our live radar, severe weather alerts, and storm tracker have you covered with hourly forecast updates. Local weather alerts prepare you for the hurricane season ahead: heavy rain, strong winds freezing rain, and more.
Our daily forecast tracking page keeps you informed with severe weather and precipitation updates by the hour. Travel safely this season and plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster – plan ahead with confidence**. Our storm radar widget provides local rain tracker updates and alerts you to upcoming storms right on your home screen. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar, storm radar alerts, and severe weather warnings help you face whatever the weather may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
Local Weather Radar: Hurricane, Storm & Rain Tracker
– Hourly rain and hurricane tracker
– 24-hour Future Radar and storm tracker
– Rain Intensity: Track rain intensity up to 7 hours in the future
– Rain Accumulation: See how much rain has fallen over the last 24 hours & into the next 48 hours.
– ‘Feels Like’ feature helps you dress right for the weather
– Prepare for severe storms & hurricane season
– Storm tracker & live rain radar lets you follow spring weather patterns
– Storm radar makes live rain tracking easy throughout spring storms
– Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, & forecast readings for the next three hours – all on your home screen
– Widget & features are compatible with dark mode: set your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
– Forecasts include information on sunset times, allergies, flu & pollen forecasts
– Seasonal weather news keeps you updated year-round
– Severe weather events: Live alerts & coverage on severe weather events
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience. Get exclusive access to:
– Ad-free weather app
– 15-minute forecast details
– Advanced 72-Hour Future Radar
– & more!
Privacy & Feedback
– If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
**The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster. ForecastWatch, Global and Regional Weather Forecast Accuracy Overview, 2017-2020, https://www.forecastwatch.com/AccuracyOverview2017-2020, commissioned by IBM.
**The World’s Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
The Weather Channel app has over 2.4 million 5-star ratings out of over 3.0 million total reviews since January 2018 according to Apple’s App Store Connect and over 1.6 million 5-star ratings out of over 2.4 million total reviews since October 2008 according to Google Play Developer Console worldwide.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company
Whats New In this The Weather Channel – Radar?
Thanks for using The Weather Channel app! We are constantly working to add new features and improve your app experience. In this release:
– NEW Widgets: Discover all your local weather info directly on your homescreen, with a 3-hour forecast, live radar, and daily temperatures in your area.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.
Screen reader support enabled.
The Weather Channel – Radar is a great application for tracking storms and weather patterns. It is user-friendly and provides accurate information. I would recommend this application to anyone who is interested in tracking the weather.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Weather Channel – Radar of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent The Weather Channel – Radar Reviews
I have been using The Weather Channel app as my primary weather app for many years. With this latest update, the app performs horribly. It’s like watching a PowerPoint presentation and it takes forever to load after each screen. All of my other apps perform perfectly fine. They need to optimize this app in a new uodate or I won’t be using it again.
I’ve used this app on every phone I’ve ever had. It has it has had its ups and downs over the years. The last few years they have leaned hard into trying to convince me to sign up for a subscription while allowing the app to get continually more glitchy. Interesting move. Today I uninstalled and reinstalled the app to try to correct a week long lag issue. It’s better but mot fully resolved. I’ve started exploring other apps.
I’ve had this application installed for years on quite a variety of phones. No matter how popular the phone or how strong the Internet connection, this app never fails to disappoint. It crashes and becomes unresponsive like no other app I’ve owned. When I am able to get a forecast it’s usually wildly inaccurate. Forget forecasts, this app can’t tell me the weather outside my window. Do yourself a favor and find an alternative.
I’ve used this app for 10+ years on every phone I’ve owned and never had issues. I’m not sure what the deal is with the last update (within the last 2 weeks) but this app has turned glitchy and unresponsive for 5-10 seconds at a time. It makes it hard to want to continue using. I’m really hoping there is an additional update for this coming soon. Currently using a Samsung A51 5G.
It’s a great app when it’s working right. However, within the last month it has been freezing up, closing out, glitching, not switching between tabs/page links, & not always showing the entire page. I have to close the app out entirely several times & go back in again just to get all the weather info. Not sure what is going on, but please fix this. It’s not just on my phone either. It’s my phone, my husband’s, & a my parents who have different phones & a different service provider.
Apparently after that update at the end of July, the app freezes up every time I open it.. and during severe weather the other day I immediately went on the weather channel app on my phone and it took 5 minutes before I could see where the severe weather was. This is what I rely on when I do have bad weather in my area. Whatever update you did it didn’t do anything worthwhile, it just created more problems for me and I probably will change over to a different weather app if it continues.
Not really sure when but in the last month, two months, the weather reports have been completely wrong. It will say the wrong temperature entirely, the weekly outlooks will be nothing like what actually occurs. My final straw was the app saying it was cloudy out, to open my door and find it pouring rain that was not reported. I’m not sure where it’s pulling data, but it isn’t accurate in the slightest anymore. The news feature is nice, but i can do that on the website.
Not sure who screwed it up, the weather is never accurate. I get rain starting soon while it’s already raining, you also can’t clear the notification with a swipe. You have to bring down the weather app menu and click on the specific notification to clear. The temp at the top keeps defaulting to 82, then when I open the app it updates however the app says 70 degrees but the widget at the top says 68
Slow, unintuitive UI, and way way way too many ads. I know there’s a paid version to remove ads but the number of ads is out of control. There’s more useless content than weather related content and it slows everything down. The only reason I use this app sometimes is for the radar map. Everytime I have to use it I hate it a little more. Do not recommend. Find a better weather app.
The app works well, but I really dislike the way the “future” radar is now automatically tied to the past. I like to see the past loop so I can see what’s heading my way and get a sense of how long it will take to get here. The future view is rarely accurate, so it’s truly nothing more than a distracting annoyance. I also wish there was a way to get notifications about weather events in my area without getting ones about random sensational videos.
We refer the ownership of This The Weather Channel – Radar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Weather Channel – Radar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Weather Channel – Radar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Weather Channel – Radar.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.