Photo Editor is a powerful image editing software with an extensive set of tools and features. It offers a wide range of features for managing, editing and enhancing digital photos. Photo Editor is a great choice for both amateur and professional photographers.
In this article, we will show you how to download Photo Editor For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Photo Editor technical specifications first.
Photo Editor Andorid App Summary
dev.macgyver is the developer of this Photo Editor application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 76407089+ users of this app. The Photo Editor app rating is currently 8.0.
It was last updated on Sep 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Photo Editor for PC
1. The ability to edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
2. A variety of color options to choose from when editing photos.
3. The ability to add text, images, or shapes to photos.
4. The ability to frame, denoise, or draw on photos.
5. The ability to rotate, straighten, crop, or resize photos.
6. A variety of correction options to choose from, including perspective, lens, red-eye, and white balance.
7. The ability to easily edit photos with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface.
8. The ability to save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP, and PDF formats.
9. The ability to view, edit, or delete metadata.
10. The ability to share photos with others via email, social media, or other means.
|App Name:||Photo Editor On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Photo Editor For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Photo Editor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Photo Editor and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Photo Editor andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Photo Editor App Overview and Details
If you have some knowledge of photography, you can do a lot with Photo Editor.
Now use Photo Editor to edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
* Color : exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
* Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors
* Effects : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
* Adding text, images or shapes
* Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
* Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
* Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
* View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
* Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
* Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture
* Ad-free option is available (Settings > Purchase Items)
*** PHOTO EDITOR IS NOT SPYWARE/VIRUS!!!
Photo Editor does not contain virus or malicious code.
Whats New In this Photo Editor?
• Android 13 support
• Bug fixes
This application is perfect for those who want to make quick and easy edits to their photos. The user interface is straightforward and the editing options are robust. Overall, this is a great photo editor for both beginners and experienced users alike.
This concludes our article on Photo Editor Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Photo Editor for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Photo Editor Reviews
Fantastic!!! Thank you for a streamlined app that resizes photos in batch. Such a simple feature that is not provided by Google. They only allow resizing in bulk when backing up Photos. If you want to simply resize many photos before uploading to Google Drive share folder you have to use default resolution. It doesn’t make sense and it forces unnecessarily large uploads to shared folders. This app makes it easy to resize anything first! Thank you!!
Tried and true!! Goes above and beyond the average photo editing app, while going way easier on your phone’s memory. Does nearly everything Photoshop does: Layering, levels, curves, effects, resizing, drawing/text, selecting, cutout, retouching, and advanced control over adjustments! Saves/converts many file types. Over many years and different phones, I always come back to Photo Editor. Thank you for creating such an exceptional tool for the community, you are greatly appreciated!!
[NEW UPDATE, 090322, Av11, A505U1] I like this app alot. But I am not sure what happened to the ability to cutout a part of the image and move it around, instead of having to insert a cropped image, but yeah, it needs to have its buttons tuned up for easier access. Athough they are nicely tuned up now.. but it could still use a little bit of “zing”.. which probably would take the DEV a little time to figure out because the apps does alot of nice stuff already.
OK hands down this is a great photos editing app. It’s not as easy on the eyes and it’s a little overwhelming with all the little tools but when you discover what you can do, it’s amazing. Wished navigating the tools was a little more appealing to the eyes. The navigation and looks of the app reminds me of the earlier version of Android.
Love this app. Use it all the time. It has and does a ton of features which anyone can control and do. Very simple easy to use and very user-friendly. I have no complaints except 1. Recently found out that All photos that you save within this app is stored and save within the apps data storage per it’s description notification on the apps description. Is my only issue I have with it. Other than that it’s a very professional photo editing app.
It’s a great program. Love it. It’s the GIMP for android. Things we need: Videos are not documents. How do I use the color changers? It frigging maddening. Select, cut and paste in the image. No, not clone. A pdf that describes each tab and it’s functions. Color picker with fixed values that can be accurately repeated.
Almost perfect for my needs. It lacks 2 things. First, it would be nice if it had a background eraser. Second, it would also be great to have a “bucket fill” option similar to the MS Paint feature. I love the pixel editor. Edit: When I add an image, I can no longer manipulate the color.
THE best mobile editor. It does have a slight learning curve figuring out everything you can do with it and some of the tricks like adding a second cropped version of the image rather than cutting and pasting a section of the image but the small amount of functionality that isn’t here and doesn’t have a workaround can be easily suplimented by other editors. Just a fantastic app and I would love to use more apps made by this developer, thank you so much. Give them some cash, they deserve it.
Somewhat powerful editor plagued by a complete lack of documentation. Still trying to figure out how to use the editor effectively. There does not seem to be any cut-and-paste functionality. It has layers, but their use is hidden under a “Text/Image” menu. Ads are utterly abhorrent. They are loud and CANNOT BE STOPPED. Paying $3.49us to turn them off is HIGHWAY ROBBERY.
Just realized I’ve never had issues with this app. Very few ads, it never glitches, and its editing resources are actually pretty solid, especially for being free. If you need something for fast image editing on your phone, or you wanna just do simple doodling, this is an excellent program for you.
We refer the ownership of This Photo Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Photo Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Photo Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Photo Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.