Peacock TV is a streaming service that offers TV shows, movies, and other content. It is available on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, streaming devices, and computers. Peacock TV has a wide selection of content, including popular shows like The Office, Parks and Recreation, and 30 Rock. It also offers a variety of movies, including classics, new releases, and independent films. Peacock TV is a great option for those who want to watch their favorite shows and movies without having to pay for a cable or satellite subscription.
So, you want to download the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Andorid App Summary
The Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is listed under the Entertainment category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is Peacock TV LLC. The current version of Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is null with a total user count of 19866955 and an overall user rating of 3.7.
Sep 14, 2022 was the last date the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Peacock TV LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies App Overview and Details
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. Peacock has all your favorites, all in one place.
With Peacock, stream new movies and thousands of TV show episodes — including Parks & Rec, Yellowstone, Modern Family, and every episode of The Office — plus exclusive Originals and current series from Bravo and NBC.
Stay up to date on live news and stream all your favorite live sports including WWE, NFL, MLB, Premier League, golf, and more.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK:
• Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
• Thousands of hours of TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
• Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, WWE, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
• A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more.
• Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
• Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – watch every movie, episode, and season, plus stream your favorite live sports and events. More to watch. More to love.
• Stream everything— including new movies, full seasons of exclusive premium TV like Yellowstone, and your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
• Every WWE Premium Live Event —including WrestleMania—plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
• Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Bel-Air, Below Deck Down Under, The Resort, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Vampire Academy, Love Island, The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip, and more.
• More live sports, including exclusive Premier League soccer matches, football, golf, MLB Sunday Leadoff, and IndyCar.
• The streaming home for your Bravo faves, including The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Top Chef, and more.
• Current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU, Young Rock, and Grand Crew.
• Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
• Stream Peacock ad-free*.
• Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Upgrade at www.peacocktv.com
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Features of Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies for PC
, Top Rank boxing, PGA TOUR golf, and more.
• Stream ad-free. Save your data.
1. Watch movies from major Hollywood studios
2. Watch TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits
3. Watch Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7
4. Get a daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more
5. Watch Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo
6. Optimize your viewing experience with up to 6 personal profiles
7. Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM for an all-access pass
8. Watch every movie, episode, and season, plus stream your favorite live sports and events
9. Watch exclusive Peacock Orig
Whats New In this Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies?
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming 🙂
Peacock TV is a great streaming application for TV and movies. It is easy to use and has a great selection of content. The only downside is that it is not available in all countries.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Reviews
peacock app for roku tv is too slow, too much lag as much as 5 to 10 seconds after you click. also when you fast forward certain scenes in video, it looses track and does not play the track it was forwarded to. 2nd day of usage and utterly disappointed. 👎👎 its paid subscription, if this continues, I won’t renew it.. update subscribed to watch premier league soccer , since 2 weeks all i see are replays. dont waste your hard earned money here. movie collection is bismal too.👎
Unable to run the app in an Acer Chromebook. I get “An error has occurred” message and the app won’t load. No links on what the error might be or how to resolve it. By reading the latest reviews, I’m not the only one. This app is useless at this moment in the Google environment! Please fix it ASAP! In their defense, I have the app installed in a Roku Streaming Stick+ device and in an iPhone and it runs perfectly; a little slow compared to other streaming apps, but it runs without issues.
Great content, sub-par app. The app has no sense of where I left off on an episode. I’ll be 30 minutes into a show, stop to do something, come back, and the episode restarts from the begining; There is no video quality option in account settings or while watching; And there is no pop-out option so multi-tasking is out of the question. These issues are minor and don’t take away from the content, but for $10 a month the app is certainly lacking in some basic features.
This is a review on the app, not on the content, which is beyond the control of developers. If I could, I’d give this 0 star. There are features other streaming apps have that this is missing that cost it a couple points. (Missing picture in picture, disabling auto-play, & controlling resolution.) The truly egregious thing that drops it to a 0 is the fact that locking the screen during playback, hitting the home button, or going to another app, it resets progress of the episode to the start.
It’s alright but the streaming sucks, at least on my end. I’ll get half way through an episode and it’ll just opt out and take me back to the home menu and when I try to rewatch the episode it’ll just load for a few minutes and opt out again. It’s very frustrating. Also, it sucks that every show is being taken off everywhere else and being put on ANOTHER subscription service. Not really worth another $10+ a month, it’ll go up in price soon just like the rest.
Absolutely broken. I installed the app on my Nvidia shield and the only thing I can do is move the selection, can’t actually select anything. I tried clearing the data, uninstalling and re installing, restart the shield and nothing. The only workaround is to connect a keyboard, navigate with the arrow keys and select with the enter key. Also if you want to quit the app you will have to close the app, if you use the back button you are stuck.
Ridiculous. I enjoy the content a lot…when it works. Its constantly stopping, restarting and buffering when I try to watch it on a device other than my phone regardless of bandwidth and signal. So its constantly interrupting movies and tv, and on top of that, it’s been forever since it would let me save to my watchlist without an error popping up saying theres a problem and it couldnt be saved. I’m so annoyed.
Broken on Shield TV Pro! NO more input from the remote or controller! You can navigate up, down, left, right, but nothing, NOTHING happens when you press a button! Been this way for months now! Got logged out when app updated and couldn’t log back in until i connected a Bluetooth keyboard. Still can’t do anything but move the cursor around unless I hit the Enter key on the keyboard! Not a fun way to surf & watch TV in 2022! On my phone, doesn’t auto play next episode! Not even when you tap on it
Nearly unusable with chromecast. Casting to a chromecast from an android phone and it drops the connection pretty consistently every 5 minutes. Re-establishing the casting takes a couple of minutes. For what it is worth also tried it from a chromebook casting the browser tab, it kept the connection but the sound and video ran in fits and starts. Works marginally better if you just watch on your phone but that’s not convenient. Other apps perform much better than this garbage.
Terrible experience. They offered a 2 dollar a month plan for a year but for some reason wouldn’t give it to me even though it was my first time buying the app, but when I go to the regular payment of 4.99 what happens? Of course you can have that plan no problem. Screw that I already canceled. Gonna get good use for a month and forget it. Trash.
We refer the ownership of This Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.