MIU 11 – icon pack is one of the most popular icon packs available on Android. It features over 1,000 icons and 50 wallpapers, all of which are designed with a very clean and minimalistic style. MIU 11 is also regularly updated with new icons and wallpapers, so you’ll always have something fresh to use.
In this article, we will show you how to download MIU 11 – icon pack For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at MIU 11 – icon pack technical specifications first.
MIU 11 – icon pack Andorid App Summary
LOIS Dev is the developer of this MIU 11 – icon pack application. It is listed under the Personalization category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 972090+ users of this app. The MIU 11 – icon pack app rating is currently 1.91.
It was last updated on Aug 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of MIU 11 – icon pack for PC
1. Icon Pack contains more than 10000+ handmade icons.
2. The design of the icons is inspired by the minimal style of MIUI icons.
3. There are lots of alternative icons you can apply to create your personalized home screen!
4. If you like my icon pack, please leave a review – this will help me grow and maintain the project.
5. To work the app needs a compatible launcher!
6. Not working with Xiaomi Default Launcher, Huawei/Honor Default Launcher, Samsung Default Launcher, Pixel Stock Default Launcher.
7. Launcher supported (can be applied directly from the icon pack): Nova Launcher, Evie Launcher, Action Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher, Atom Launcher, Aviate Launcher, CM Theme Engine, GO Launcher, Holo Launcher, Holo Launcher HD, LG Home, Lucid Launcher, M Launcher, Mini Launcher, Next Launcher, Nougat Launcher, Smart Launcher,
|App Name:||MIU 11 – icon pack On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LOIS Dev|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download MIU 11 – icon pack For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the MIU 11 – icon pack on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install MIU 11 – icon pack on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMIU 11 – icon pack in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the MIU 11 – icon pack on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, MIU 11 – icon pack running on your computer.
MIU 11 – icon pack App Overview and Details
Icon Pack contains more than 10000+ handmade icons , ready to be used with the most famous launchers to customize your home screen by adding a colorful, dynamic and homogeneous touch to your app icons.
The design of the icons is inspired by the minimal style of MIUI icons.
There are lots of alternative icons you can apply to create your personalized home screen!
If you like my icon pack, please leave a review – this will help me grow and maintain the project.
** To work the app needs a compatible launcher! **
** Not working with Xiaomi Default Launcher, Huawei/Honor Default Launcher, Samsung Default Launcher, Pixel Stock Default Launcher.
Below is the list of supported launchers.
** INSTRUCTIONS **
If you are using a supported launcher, you can apply the icon pack using 2 methods: directly from the icon pack app (only for some launchers) or from the Launcher settings directly.
Launcher supported (can be applied directly from the icon pack):
– Nova Launcher
– Evie Launcher
– Action Launcher
– ADW Launcher
– Apex Launcher
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– CM Theme Engine
– GO Launcher
– Holo Launcher
– Holo Launcher HD
– LG Home
– Lucid Launcher
– M Launcher
– Mini Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nougat Launcher
– Smart Launcher
– Solo Launcher
– V Launcher
– ZenUI Launcher
– Zero Launcher
– ABC Launcher
Launcher supported (can be applied from the Launcher settings):
– POCO Launcher
– OnePlus Launcher
– Hyperion Launcher
– Microsoft Launcher
– Arrow Launcher
– Little Launcher
– ASAP Launcher
– Cobo Launcher
– Line Launcher
– Mesh Launcher
– Peek Launcher
– Z Launcher
– Launch by Quixey Launcher
– iTop Launcher
– KK Launcher
– MN Launcher
– New Launcher
– S Launcher
– Open Launcher
– Flick Launcher
Whats New In this MIU 11 – icon pack?
– Add new icon to icon pack
This application is a great way to get a hold of new and trending icons for your device. The quality of the icons is really good and the collection is vast. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for, whether it’s something specific or just a general style.
This concludes our article on MIU 11 – icon pack Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or MIU 11 – icon pack for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent MIU 11 – icon pack Reviews
Its a great icon design, seriously. But sadly doesn’t work anymore with poco launcher. Please release something like this at Theme App miui.
A good designed icon pack with nice coverage. The only problem I am having is that the icons of my system apps like contacts, clock, messages, sim toolkit, files etc remains unchanged. Hoping this to be resolved in future updates.
Doesn’t apply icons anymore after new poco launcher update in June 18 It was working really well before that
Nice icon pack. Clean simple design, lots of apps covered. I like the rounded square shape. It’s becoming one of my favorites icon sets. Ads are ok, not too frequent.
Love it. It’s easy and fast, the resolution of the icons where high and the app is very optimized. Excellent developer.
Great icon pack (just like all the other great icon packs you made). Could you please also add the making ability for the unsupported apps? That’ll make it nice and uniform. And also 5 star. 👍🏼👍🏼
It’s a good icon pack. Only thing I don’t like about it is how the Chrome icon looks. Should’ve been the normal Chrome icon but with a white background.
The icons look very clean and fits very well with the aesthetic I was looking for! I am using a custom launcher on MIUI and using this icon pack made the icons look more seamless and made my phone look wayy less like I’m using a custom launcher
One of the best icon packs I have used. My favourite was Pixel icon pack…now I use both. Icons are great and no issues at all
I use these icons with lawnchair launcher and these icons work great with my wallpaper, I wanted the brighter icons that are on xiaomi phones that stock Android doesn’t have and I like these better
We refer the ownership of This MIU 11 – icon pack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MIU 11 – icon pack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the MIU 11 – icon pack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MIU 11 – icon pack.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.