LinkedIn Learning is a great way to learn new skills and improve your professional development. It offers access to thousands of courses taught by industry experts. You can also use LinkedIn Learning to connect with other professionals in your field and learn from their experiences.
The technical specifications of the LinkedIn Learning for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
LinkedIn Learning Andorid App Summary
LinkedIn Learning was developed by LinkedIn and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download LinkedIn Learning from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of LinkedIn Learning is 0.249.4 on Play store with total users of 10606644. The LinkedIn Learning app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the LinkedIn Learning is Sep 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the LinkedIn Learning on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
LinkedIn Learning App Overview and Details
Grow your skills with LinkedIn Learning. Explore over 16,000 expert-led courses, available both for free and with a subscription.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning Android app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Whether you want to learn leadership skills, build a mobile app, or how to use software, LinkedIn Learning has something for you. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, and much more. Watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more.
Sharpen your skills and get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
– Access 16,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
– Get personalized course recommendations
– Download courses for offline viewing
– Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
– Save courses to watch later
– Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
– Share courses with your network
– Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
– Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who’s Viewed Your Profile
Popular course topics and skills include:
– Learn business skills like becoming a manager, learn to give presentations, and how to negotiate
– Get communication tips and and time management training
– Develop leadership skills and get training on strategic planning
– Watch a variety of marketing tutorials like content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and marketing tools like Google Analytics
– Brush up on Excel skills, QuickBooks, and other tools
– Learn coding languages like SQL, Java, C#, Python, and more
– Get the skills you need in IT infrastructure, database administration, and software administration
– Get training on game design and development
– Learn web development and how to build web applications or mobile apps
– Learn how to design and create a website
– Learn how to design logos, create ebooks, and more with in-depth tutorials on Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, and other software
– Learn photography and photo editing techniques, how to use a camera, Photoshop, Lightroom, and more
– Learn how to record and learn music production
– Learn videography and motion graphics with tutorials taught by experts
– Get 3D modeling and animation skills
The LinkedIn Learning app is free to download, with courses you can watch for free right away. With a subscription, you can access our full library across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew until cancelled and will charge your credit card. You can turn off auto-renew at any time through your LinkedIn account.
Features of LinkedIn Learning for PC
applications, design with CSS, HTML, and WordPress
– Take courses in graphic design, UX design, and Adobe Creative Cloud
– Get tips on photography, video editing, and animation
– Plus, exclusive LinkedIn member benefits like Who’s Viewed Your Profile, InMail credits, and more.”
1. 16,000+ courses available
2. Courses available for free and with a subscription
3. LinkedIn Learning Android app available
4. Get skills you need to succeed
5. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, and much more
6. Watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more
7. Get personalized course recommendations
8. Download courses for offline viewing
9. Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
10. Add certificates
How To Install & Download LinkedIn Learning For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the LinkedIn Learning for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the LinkedIn Learning.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for LinkedIn Learning on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the LinkedIn Learning and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the LinkedIn Learning on your computer right away.
|App Name:||LinkedIn Learning On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this LinkedIn Learning?
In conclusion, the LinkedIn Learning app is a great tool for professionals looking to improve their skills or learn new ones. The app is easy to use and navigate, and the courses are comprehensive and informative. The ability to connect with other professionals and learn from their experiences is also a valuable feature. Overall, the LinkedIn Learning app is an excellent resource for career development.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the LinkedIn Learning on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent LinkedIn Learning Reviews
Downloaded and Hiding – every time I want to open this app, I have to first go to the Play Store and search for it to open it. The only other thing I wish I could change is during chromecasting, I wish I could control the playback speed. Definitely the hiding app is the most annoying thing though.
While I love the content and the ability to download for offline learning, the courses have a bug where they randomly switch between course videos whenever I rotate my screen between landscape and portrait. As soon as the app responds to me rotating my screen it will seamlessly switch to whatever I was watching 2 to 3 videos ago and then I have to scroll to the video I was actually watching and tap that again to resume. Really funky to work with.
Works for the happy online case, but not offline. Was able to download a course over cellular data, but then it would never play. It would play and then immediately pause. The audio only trigger in the video triggers a loading icon over the video. But doesn’t actually do anything else from what I can tell. Quite often when watching videos the sound doesn’t seem to line up with the people’s mouth movements.
I mostly enjoy using the app, but there is a glaring issue. The user experience needs better functionality by creating a “begin” or “start” button for courses. There have been many times when I have merely tapped on the picture of a course to view more information, but the tap sets the course to begin. Now the course has begun, is a part of my history, and I get suggestions for more courses like it. A simple button to press when users are actually prepared to begin a course would alleviate this
I like that it maintains track of your progress, but it’s hard to navigate in a video or see quickly where you are if you are looking at the contents screen. I wish there were a “back 30 seconds” button so I can have something repeated. I wish it integrated better with Android Auto so that I can listen like it’s podcasts better. I used the AA today, but it didn’t see the downloaded lessons. I love the offline feature. I love the whole concept. The lectures and tutorials and speakers are amazing.
I recently subscribed to LinkedIn Learning/Lynda and I am very much impressed overall with the service, both on the web version and the mobile versions of the apps. I have been able to find courses on everything I am looking for and there are usually a few instructors for each topic. One might think this is a terrible thing because of potentially repetitive information, but by simply watching the different instructors, you may find someone who makes you feel most comfortable which is most important in any learning experience. This is a fantastic service to support experts who are willing to take the time out to teach and enrich those who are willing to learn. Thank you for the service!
Good, not great. It desperately needs a “Dark Mode” option. I really like that there is an option to turn the video off and only listen to the audio, however there’s an odd glitch that keeps courses from automatically continuing when the screen is off (in my pocket), I have to unlock the phone and go to the app and it will begin playing again. Other than that, this app is great.
They’ve included a larger number of courses that were on other learning platforms and rebranded them. The problem is so many are outdated or low quality. My biggest issue is the price isn’t justified for the amount of high quality original content. I think you’re way better off saving your money and looking for sales on individual courses in other platforms or wait until you have time to binge watch a bunch of courses and issue for just one month.
Has all of the features needed. I love downloading the courses to the phone so that I can learn while away from a decent signal. It’s also very easy to remove the video from the phone to clear up storage. A higher resolution video option would be great. sometime seeing instructor’s screens in 720p resolution isn’t always the best.
Great application! Well worth the monthly fee! What you learn can improve your skills in many different areas in job related skills… and some in personal success and achievements too! What I learned in one course paid for the entire year service! All I do is, I use it to broadcast to my TV through Google Chrome. What I would like, however, if it would be back available on the Roku app as well as there is only a limited version available now, not the full version. Thank you…
We refer the ownership of This LinkedIn Learning to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LinkedIn Learning and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the LinkedIn Learning. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LinkedIn Learning.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.