Angular is a platform for building mobile and desktop web applications. Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Angular 6 Tutorial for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Angular 6 Tutorial On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aarav Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 27, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Angular 6 Tutorial Andorid App Summary
The Angular 6 Tutorial was developed by the popular developer agency named Aarav Tech. They have the Angular 6 Tutorial in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3057 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Angular 6 Tutorial latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 27, 2018 was the last date the Angular 6 Tutorial was updated with new features. If you want to use the Angular 6 Tutorial on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Angular 6 Tutorial using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Angular 6 Tutorial For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Angular 6 Tutorial using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Angular 6 Tutorial on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Angular 6 Tutorial here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Angular 6 Tutorial for PC
1. All the basics concepts of Angular 6 are covered in this app.
2. The app is divided into sections for easy navigation.
3. The app is responsive and can be used on all latest Android devices.
4. The app has a user-friendly interface.
5. The code is well-commented and easy to understand.
6. The app provides real-world examples.
7. The app is free to download and use.
8. The app can be shared with friends and family.
9. The app is updated regularly.
10. The app is available in both English and Hindi language.
Angular 6 Tutorial App Overview and Details
Angular 6 Tutorial
– This App provides all the basics concept of Angular 6 offline.
– How to follow this application?
– All examples are based on one sample project called Employee Management.
– Follow all the topics step by steps.
– Read the Heading/Description of section and you will get idea about how code is working.
– You can find Output of code at last of sections.
– After following this Application you can made own any CRUD application in Angular 6.
– This Application is divided in following sections:
1. Home -> where you can find all the tutorials related to Angular 6.
2. Projects -> where you can find Whole Project that created in Angular 6 and Bootstrap.
3. Share -> You can share this application socially.
4. About -> About this Application.
– Features of Application
– Access application tutorials offline
– Responsive Design
– Easy to understand
– Highlighted code
– Real world examples
– Compatible with all latest Android Mobiles
– User friendly UI
– Download ready made Angular 6 projects
– Share App with Friends and Family
Whats New In this Angular 6 Tutorial?
– All the basics concept(Tutorial) of Angualr 6 offline.
– You can download angular 6 projects.
The Angular 6 Tutorial application is a great way to learn how to use the Angular 6 framework. The application provides a step-by-step guide on how to use Angular 6 to create a simple application. The application is easy to follow and provides a great way to learn the basics of Angular 6.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Angular 6 Tutorial of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Angular 6 Tutorial Reviews
Great tutorial …the way u explained is understandable and nice .
nice easy for beginners, add more and more stuffs
Good application for beginners to learn.
A great app to learn new things.
We refer the ownership of This Angular 6 Tutorial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Angular 6 Tutorial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Angular 6 Tutorial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Angular 6 Tutorial.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.