Dice Roller is a simple online tool for rolling dice. It can be used for any purpose where dice are required, such as in board games, role-playing games, or even just for fun. The six-sided dice are the most common type of dice, and are typically used in games such as Dungeons and Dragons.
The latest Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at Andorid App Summary
Vaibhav Deshmukh has developed the Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at has got over 173040+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.5
The latest update of Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at is Dec 28, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at App Overview and Details
Dice Roller is a free dice rolling app to roll multiple six-sided dice.
Want to play your favorite dice game. But forgot/lost your real six-sided dice?
Fret not, this app comes to your rescue. Dice Roller provides you digital version of up to 9 dice which can be used to play tons of dice games.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1 – Select number of dice from drop-down
2 – Tap on Roll button
3 – See the result either as TOTAL : XY, where XY is the desired number
can add the numbers(math lovers :P) displayed on visual dice
• At a time, one to nine 6-sided dice can be rolled
• With size of less than 3.5 MB, it is one of the most lightweight dice app
• Beautiful rolling animation of dice
• Total count displayed on the screen
• No fancy permissions required to use Dice Roller
• Compatible with latest Android 9 Pie devices
• Completely free
• Simple UI(user interface)
What can I do with Dice Roller?
• Play dice games like Ludo, Snakes & Ladders, Yahtzee, Bunco, Farkle and many more
• Generate random numbers
• Learn/teach probability
• Explain counting to kids
Features of Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at for PC
1. At a time, one to nine 6-sided dice can be rolled
2. With size of less than 3.5 MB, it is one of the most lightweight dice app
3. Beautiful rolling animation of dice
4. Total count displayed on the screen
5. No fancy permissions required to use Dice Roller
6. Compatible with latest Android 9 Pie devices
7. Completely free
8. Simple UI(user interface)
9. Can play dice games like Ludo, Snakes & Ladders, Yahtzee, Bunco, Farkle and many more
10. Can generate random numbers
Install “Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at ” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vaibhav Deshmukh|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at ?
support for android 11 devices
This is a fun and easy way to play with dice without having to go to a store to buy them. The application is easy to use and can be used for a variety of games.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at Reviews
Nice that you can choose the amount of dices, all other apps I tried so far don’t do that. Thanks!
Works as described. The user interface is nice and simple.
Simple and clean. Does what it advertised.
It works wonderfully, plain, simple, and easy to use.
Beautiful app….just wondering how a technology is spreading beyond…
1st time player going to like this game very relaxing.
Best dice rolling app
Better, ad free rollers exist
Bro this is connected through ludo king i want dice roller work in ludo king
It’s a very good app
We refer the ownership of This Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at . We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dice Roller : 6-sided dice at .
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.