AccuWeather is a global leader in weather information and digital media. They provide comprehensive and customized weather solutions to media, business, government, and schools worldwide. Their services include weather forecasts, severe weather alerts, maps, and radar.
So, you want to download the AccuWeather: Weather Radar for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
AccuWeather: Weather Radar Andorid App Summary
The AccuWeather: Weather Radar is listed under the Weather category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the AccuWeather: Weather Radar is AccuWeather. The current version of AccuWeather: Weather Radar is null with a total user count of 111615902 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Sep 14, 2022 was the last date the AccuWeather: Weather Radar was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download AccuWeather: Weather Radar For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the AccuWeather: Weather Radar on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the AccuWeather: Weather Radar to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for AccuWeather: Weather Radar. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the AccuWeather: Weather Radar on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the AccuWeather: Weather Radar on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||AccuWeather: Weather Radar On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
AccuWeather: Weather Radar App Overview and Details
AccuWeather’s trusted free weather forecast app is at your fingertips
Internationally recognized by the World Meteorological Organization with awards for “Best User Interface and Data Representation”, “Best Weather Warnings”, and “Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization” making AccuWeather one of the best weather apps!
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
• Live weather forecasts including MinuteCast® forecasts for Minute by Minute® precipitation updates
• Local weather including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks for your day
• WinterCast™: winter weather forecasts giving you advanced warnings of snowfall probabilities and accumulation
• Daily forecasts include rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality index, snowfall, and even UV index
• Advanced weather radar gives you up to the minute views of storm tracking, snow, rain, ice, temperature changes, and much more
• RealFeel® & RealFeel Shade Temperature™ technology helping you get a better sense of how the weather actually feels
Live weather with Weather Alerts
The AccuWeather forecasting and severe weather alerts you know and trust. From local weather updates to WinterCast snow alerts, get the weather forecast you can rely on. With in-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, plus today’s forecast and much more. Find out what makes AccuWeather the best as a trusted, free weather app. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Advanced Weather Radar
Setting the standard for free weather radar:
• The accurate weather radar you know from AccuWeather
• Weather watches and warnings for your local area
• RealVue™ and Enhanced RealVue™ satellite imagery looking at weather patterns from space
• Weather radar views for water vapor, rainfall, sustained winds, and even storm surges
• Timely tropical storm radar tracking to see where and when storms might hit
• Current conditions maps shows temperature and RealFeel in and around your area
• 5-day precipitation outlook to see what rain, snow, and ice could be in your area
• 24-hour snowfall forecast shows detailed maps with snow accumulation and winter weather
• Temperature contour maps show how the temperature will change over the next day
For over 10 years, the AccuWeather app has brought you the weather
Whether you’re on the East Coast, Pacific Northwest, Southern Coast, or West Coast this free weather app can show you snow, wind, cold, rain and more! Stay prepared with our local weather and live forecasts. From extreme humidity, severe storms, allergy info, air quality index, snow storms, and ice alerts, get live updates that matter to you. Local weather forecasts are the AccuWeather specialty.
Our weather tracker & live radar gives you Superior Accuracy™
Severe weather warnings, today’s temperature, free weather radar maps & more!
• Get local forecasts and personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
• Go beyond today’s weather and look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
• Try the MinuteCast feature for the most up to date live Minute by Minute weather forecast
• Weather alerts, storm alerts, and more! Get trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
• Weather forecasting your way – a weather tracker that can filter and customize according to your preferences
Download the AccuWeather app today for free and enjoy award-winning Superior Accuracy in weather forecasting on your Android mobile, tablet, TV, and WearOS. More than just a daily forecast, try the best weather app and get more from your forecast.
Features of AccuWeather: Weather Radar for PC
the development of storms as they happen
1. Trusted by the World Meteorological Organization
2. Awards for best design, user interface, and data representation
3. Accurate live weather forecasts, updated Minute by Minute
4. Local weather forecasts for temperature, precipitation, severe weather alerts, and more
5. WinterCast forecasts for winter weather, snowfall, and accumulation
6. Daily forecasts including rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality, snowfall, and UV index
7. Advanced weather radar with up-to-the-minute views of storm tracking, rain, snow, ice, temperature changes, and more
8. RealFeel and RealFeel Shade Temperature technology for a better sense of how the weather actually feels
9. In-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, and more
10. Timely tropical storm radar tracking
Whats New In this AccuWeather: Weather Radar?
– AccuWeather Premium+ provides you with advanced storm alerts—hyper-local, hyper-accurate, twice as fast. If you take no action, you’ll still receive standard government notifications for severe weather.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The AccuWeather: Weather Radar application is a great tool for tracking storms and severe weather. It is easy to use and provides users with up-to-date information on conditions in their area. This app is a must-have for anyone who wants to be prepared for the worst Mother Nature has to offer.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the AccuWeather: Weather Radar on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent AccuWeather: Weather Radar Reviews
I used to have a fabulous weather app that showed radar first. More importantly it loaded the radar, most of the time, in under 5 seconds. NOT this app. Many times it takes 20-30 seconds to load if it ever loads at all without rebooting. I’ve been checking out other apps and have found one that does a much better job.
The ads in the ad-version are limited and are not obnoxious. It’s nice to see detailed weather data without an over abundance of ads. And stories/videos are placed at the bottom of the app home screen where they should be. The other big name weather app puts all of that front and center. All I want is weather data. This AccuWeather is so refreshing.
9.9.22 App has NOT improved warnings. Radar still inaccurate. UNINSTALLING. The headline is to peddle fear. Stop it! The app has a very clean and crisp interface. My favorite look or design by far. -2☆ for accuracy issues. My weather hasn’t been accurate. Shows rain/storms and I have blue skies. -1☆ for emergency alerts. We had a tornado warning a few days ago and the alert did not let me know.
I’m reviewing the Wear OS (smartwatch) version of this app. It seems to require GPS to be turned on to work, on the watch itself. Even though, like all apps, it has access to location data from the connected phone. GPS on the watch drains the battery, so keeping it on is not a solution; and hassling with turning it on and off just to use Accuweather makes the app an INconvenience, defeating the whole purpose of having it on the watch.
Edit: Issue has since been fixed ——————————— The new version destroys the widget function and the “persistent notification” is now always accompanied by a bright white background instead of being dark as it was before. The new in-app layout is a bit confusing at first, but it is a nice change that is at glance simplistic, but retains the ability to allow you to view the weather in much more detail by tapping the day or time you wish.
I rated this app at 4 stars two years ago. I have since upgraded to the premium version. I have taken a few road trips this summer and have been disappointed that the app didn’t follow me and give me weather conditions at current locations. I checked all the settings and they were appropriately set. I even read some online posts to make sure I had it right with no success. I downloaded a competitive weather app and it follows me just fine. I won’t be renewing premium and will drop this app.
The ads are really annoying enough to get only 3 stars from me. They’ve caused the app to take 5 minutes to properly load and they lag the app sometimes. But excluding the ads lagging my old phone that doesn’t work very well, it’s actually a very good weather app that does a lot. From pollen warnings, to air quality to very accurate forecasts, it does more than most weather apps.
The app is good overall and got easier to navigate with the updates so I purchased the Premium version to avoid the annoying advertisements. I still have some issues with the Settings menu but my main complaint is about the ad for the AccuWeather Premium + subscription; it is always up and, as it simulates non-stop rapid lightning, it is very bright and annoying. So much for avoiding ads with the Premium version. Very deceptive. Instead of getting the subscription I may just ditch the app.
Fairly user friendly and accurate but the ads are incredibly aggravating. For some reason if I’m listening to/streaming music accessing this app will shut off the music. I assume this is because it reserves the sounds for ads but most of the time they don’t play sound. The pop up ads are overbearing and trump all convenience of the app. Lastly the location is not always accurate, even refreshing will still show the weather of wherever I was hours ago.
Been using AccuWeather for over ten years. I even paid for premium years ago. Now, I’m no longer a premium customer because they want a yearly subscription. That would be fine except the app doesn’t work properly most of the time. The weather alerts are over two hours late. And the app itself won’t load half of the time. People, save yourself the time and aggravation and download weather bug. It’s free and works great. Forget about the over priced, rip off AccuWeather app.
We refer the ownership of This AccuWeather: Weather Radar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AccuWeather: Weather Radar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at downdad, we also don’t use our own server to download the AccuWeather: Weather Radar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AccuWeather: Weather Radar.
If you have any query about the app or about downdad, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.